This should make the UI scale significantly better for high resolution displays.
- Go to your folder that holds your Rouge Tower files (e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rogue Tower)
- Select and right click Rogue Tower.exe
- Select Properties
- Under the Compatibility tab click “Change high DPI settings” (optionally do this after clicking “Change settings for all users” if you have admin privileges)
- Check the “Override high DPI scaling behaviour” tickbox under “High DPI scaling behaviour”.
- Select “System” from the “Scaling performed by:” dropdown box.
- Confirm your selections by clicking OK
I hope you enjoy the 4K/High Resolution Fix – Rogue Tower guide. This is all for now! If you have something to add to this guide or forget to add some information, please let us know via comment! We check each comment manually!
- All Rogue Tower Posts List