A simple guide to everything Fusion. Enemies, Armor, Weapons, Defenses and Pets.
Introduction to Fusion
A new feature that can be enabled to increase difficulty (and reward) on any Campaign or Survival map. This can be used with or without Hardcore.
A new element that inflicts double damage to Rifted enemies.
There are currently no enemies that are resistant or immune to Fusion.
A new Rift Mode adds stronger enemies which are not just cosmetically different but also boast more health, higher damage and some nasty tricks.
- Not an Enemy itself but can be destroyed
- If left open will spawn more enemies.
- Much larger than their non-rifted counterparts.
- Archers – Greater attack range + Homing
- Mages – Exploding Skeletons + Greater healing range
- Warriors – Invisible to non-fused towers + Drain ability mana on hit!
- Much larger explosion radius – Move your towers away from your shields!
- Take 30% less damage from everything.
- Extremely annoying! Their first snotball throw is actually a Rifted Kobold. This can devastate any towers you’re standing near if hit!
- Snotballs cause Ensnare on players.
- 12x Damage to all towers…
- Increased Missile radius
- Increased Crashing explosion radius
- Faster fly speed
- More resistant to Ensnare Auras
- No longer shoot webs
- Web effect on hit with damage over time effect.
- Become enraged if interrupted, increased damage, movement speed and becomes immune to defenses like Enrage and Ensnare Auras, Shock Beam and Poison Trap.
- Applies a different “Onyx” buff to enemies – Making them immune to the same defenses as the Sharken
- Destroys defenses quicker at an increased range and with a shorter cooldown between.
- Has always been Rifted
- All defenses will ignore them, even if Fused.
- Fused pets will attack them
- Each piece of Fused Armor provides +5% Rift Armor and +20% Armor
- A full set of matching Armor provides Fused Defense to its relevant defense.
- Rift Armor reduced damage taken from Rifted Enemies
Fused Ancient Armor
Hero defense slot 1 – Missile Tower, Spiked Blockade, Explosive Trap etc.
Where to Find
- Helmet – Act 2 + Survival Wave 25 – Tornado Highlands, The Ramparts & Throne Room
- Chest – Act 3 + Survival Wave 15 & 25 – Arcane Library
- Gloves – Act 1 + Survival Wave 15 & 25 – The Deeper Well
- Boots – Act 2 + Survival Wave 15 & 25 – Tornado Valley
Fused Guard Armor
Hero defense slot 2 – Elemental Blockade, Harpoon Tower, Poison Trap etc.
Where to Find
- Helmet – Act 3 + Survival Wave 25 – The Promenade, The Summit & Glitterhelm Caverns
- Chest – Act 3 + Survival Wave 15 & 25 – Royal Gardens
- Gloves – Act 1 + Survival Wave 15 & 25 – Ancient Mine
- Boots – Act 2 + Survival Wave 15 & 25 – Tornado Highlands
Fused Militia Armor
Hero defense slot 3 – Fireball Tower, Bouncer Blockade, Inferno Trap etc.
Where to Find
- Helmet – Act 1&2 – Survival Wave 25 – Alchemical Laboratory, Magus Quarters & Tornado Valley
- Chest – Act 3 + Survival Wave 15 & 25 – The Promenade
- Gloves – Act 1 + Survival Wave 15 & 25 – Lava Mines
- Boots – Act 2 + Survival Wave 15 & 25 – The Ramparts
Fused Miner Armor
Hero defense slot 4 – Lightning Tower, Bowling ball Tower, Darkness Trap etc.
Where to Find
- Helmet – Act 2&3 + Survival Wave 25 – Endless Spires, Arcane Library & Royal Gardens
- Chest – Act 3 + Survival Wave 15 & 25 – The Summit
- Gloves – Act 1 + Survival Wave 15 & 25 – Alchemical Laboratory
- Boots – Act 2 + Survival Wave 15 & 25 – Throne Room
Fused Primative Armor
Hero defense slot 5 – Deadly Striker Tower, Slice n’ Dice Blockade, Thunder Spike Trap etc.
Where to Find
- Helmet – Act 1 + Survival Wave 25 – The Deeper Well, Ancient Mine & Lava Mines
- Chest – Act 3 + Survival Wave 15 & 25 – Glitterhelm Caverns
- Gloves – Act 1 + Survival Wave 15 & 25 – Magus Quarters
- Boots – Act 2 + Survival Wave 15 & 25 Endless Spires
Will match the fused defense slot of the other 3 pieces of armor + 10% Rift Armor
Grants Fusion Defense to Hero Defense Slot 1 (Only Slot 1 as far as I know)
Obtainable from Survival Wave 25 – The Keep
- Fused weapons deal Fusion damage that deal double damage to Rifted Enemies.
- they give off a purple aura similar to that of Fire and Lightning element weapons do.
- Rifted cosmetic variation from the original, non rifted version.
- Fused weapons can be obtained on Rifted maps where their non-rifted counterparts can usually be obtained.
- Deal Fusion Damage
- Can deal substantial damage to Sirens
- Current Fused Pets can be found on the same Rifted maps as their non-fused counter parts.
Fused Demi Demon – Rifted + Foundries and Forges
Fused Monkey King – Rifted + Endless Spires
Fused Mega Chicken – Rifted + Throne Room
Fused Defense Introduction
What is a Fused Defense?
- A Fused Defense is obtained by equipping 4 matching Fused Armors
- Cosmetically superior to non-fused defenses.
- Fused towers deal significantly more damage to Rifted Enemies than non-fused towers.
- They each gain significant bonus including but not limited to, being able to attack invisible Rifted Dark Elf Warriors.
Defense – Apprentice
Magic Missile Tower – Deals Fusion damage.
Elemental Blockade – 30% Rift Armor, reduces damage taken from Rifted Enemies.
Flameburst Tower – Element changes to Fusion.
Lightning Tower – Element changes to Fusion.
Deadly Striker Tower – Deals Fusion damage.
Defense – Squire
Spiked Blockade – 30% Rift Armor, Deals Fusion damage.
Harpoon Tower – Deals Fusion damage.
Bouncer Blockade – Deals Fusion damage.
Bowlingball Tower – Deals Fusion damage.
Slice N’ Dice Blockade – Deals Fusion damage.
Defense – Huntress
Explosion Trap – Deals Fusion damage.
Poison Trap – Reduces Rifted enemies Fusion armor by 10%.
Inferno Trap – Element changes to Fusion.
Darkness Trap – Reduces Rifted enemies Fusion armor by 10%.
Thunder Spike Trap – Element changes to Fusion
Defense – Monk
Ensnare Aura – Element changes to Fusion & Reduces Rifted enemies Fusion armor by 10%.
Electric Aura – Element changes to Fusion.
Healing Aura – Increase hero’s Rift Armor by 30%
Strength Drain Aura – Reduces Rifted enemies Fusion armor by 10%.
Enrage Aura – 75% Enrage chance.
Defense – Series EV-A
Proton Beam – Deals Fusion damage.
Blocking Field – +30% Rift Armor
Reflect Field – Increased reflect damage
Shock Beam – Element changes to Fusion. Increased Stun time.
Overclock Beam – Increases Defense rift armor by 50% & Increases % Buffed.
Defense – Warden
Roots of Purity – +30% Rift Armor & Fusion damage when Wrath active.
Wisp Den – Deals Fusion damage.
Beaming Blossom – Element changes to Fusion.
Shroomy Pit – Element changes to Fusion.
Sludge Launcher – Element changes to Fusion.
Defense – Rogue
Arcing Device – Element changes to Fusion.
Noxious Device – Element changes to Fusion.
Napalm Device – Element changes to Fusion.
This is my first time creating a guide on Steam!
If you found this guide helpful or just wanna be nice then please
Like, Favourite & Award
*Apologies for not getting all the Rifted enemy photos, they don’t tend to stand still long enough.
Here we come to an end for the A guide to Fusion – Dungeon Defenders: Awakened guide. I hope this guide has helped you with your gameplay. If you have something to add to this guide or believe we forgot some information to add, please let us know via comment! We check each comment manually by approving them!
- All Dungeon Defenders: Awakened Posts List