Just a few things that I wish I knew sooner.
*combiner works with the sink in a slightly other way, if it is water for dough. If I understand correctly you just place it near a sink. Then point the blue arrows toward the sink.
*The tray seems to not want to pick up 2 dishes. If held (huge bummer.)
* Blueprint desk, discount desk, and Copy desk upgrade into one another on a cycle : Copy>blueprint>discount, I believe. However, the research desk will be upgraded randomly to one of the 3 options.
* Autoplaters will NOT feed plates into adjacent plateracks (boo :/)
*Autoplater may only hold 3 plates. ?
* Customers will grab orders from conveyor belts, if they are near their table.
* The "use key/button", can be used on green chairs to remove them or put them back. Additionally, the "pick up/drop" button can rotate and count the chairs at a different table. If you place 2 tables flush together, it will create an even larger table. You can also reduce the larger table to a single or two tops and use the larger profile to get a conveyor system to the customers.
* For pizza oil can be put in a sink. Once the oil is melted, you can grab the flour and "double-tap" the sink to make your dough. It also allows oil counters to be used as normal counters (and) for chopping things.
*If you have 2 of the same item in your garage warehouse thing, you may exchange them for a different random item.
*information on how dumbwaiter interacts is sparse. (are conveyors pointless?)
This is all we can share for A handful of tips/tricks/misc helpful info – PlateUp! for today. I hope you enjoy the guide! If you have anything to add to this guide or we forget something please let us know via comment! We check each comment! Don’t forget to check SteamClue.com for MORE!
- All PlateUp! Posts List