A Cynical Checklist: An Achievement Hunter’s list of all 64 Achievements to be earned for 100% game completion. This is simply a list of Achievements ordered thematically & is the first thing I create as a reference before I attempt to 100% any game.
Print out, or copy this into Word Document for easy access & “happy hunting”!
Base Game: (44)
Story Related: (16)
Side Missions: (10)
Story Related: (16)
1. I’m Batman: Become the Bat.
2. Acid Bath: Save the damsel, but is she in distress?
3. Saviour: Save the medical volunteers.
4. Chimney Sweep: There is only one way in.
5. One-Armed Bandit: Hammer the point home.
6. Communication Break: Clear the airwaves.
7. Gladiator: Last man standing.
8. Wrecking Ball: Stop the unstoppable.
9. Lost & Found: Uncover the secret of Arkham City.
10. Sandstorm: We are legion.
11. Hide & Seek: A deadly game of hide & seek.
12. Ghost Train: Fight for your survival.
13. Freefall: Don’t look down.
14. Exit Stage Right: All the world is a stage.
15. Twice Nightly: Complete New Game Plus.
16. Perfect Knight – Day 2: Complete every Challenge in Arkham City – 15 Main Story, 12 Side Missions, 27 Upgrades, 400 Collectables, New Game Plus & 180 Riddler’s Revenge Medals (as Batman).
Side Missions: (10)
1. AR Knight: Complete all 8 Augmented Reality Training Exercises.
2. IQ Test: Solve the first Riddle.
3. Stop the Clock: Time is running out.
4. Serial Killer: Track down the serial killer.
5. Dial Z For Murder: Stop the phone booth killer.
6. Bargaining Chip: Reunite the separated couple.
7. Mystery Stalker: Reveal the Mystery Watcher.
8. Broken Toys: Destroy it all.
9. Contract Terminated: Stop the contract operative.
10. Aggravated Assault: Stop the assaults in Arkham City.
1. Fully Loaded: Collect all 27 of Batman’s Gadgets & Upgrades.
2. Conundrum: Rescue the first Hostage from Riddler.
3. Mastermind: Rescue the second Hostage from Riddler.
4. Puzzler: Rescue the third Hostage from Riddler.
5. Intellectual: Rescue the fourth Hostage from Riddler.
6. Brainteaser: Rescue the fifth Hostage from Riddler.
7. Genius: Rescue all Hostages from Riddles.
1. Gadget Attack: Use 5 different Quickfire Gadgets in one fight (any play mode).
2. Perfect Freeflow 2.0: Perform a Perfect Combo including all of Batman’s combat moves (any play mode).
1. Pay Your Respects: A moment of remembrance.
2. Storyteller: Have 12 murderous dates with Calendar Man.
1. Flawless Freeflow Fighter 2.0: Complete one Combat Challenge without taking damage (any
2. Bronze Revenge: Obtain 24 Medals on the original Arkham City Ranked Maps (as Batman).
3. Silver Revenge: Obtain 48 Medals on the original Arkham City Ranked Maps (as Batman).
4. Gold Revenge: Obtain all 72 Medals on the original Arkham City Ranked Maps (as Batman).
5. Campaign Bronze: Obtain 36 Medals on the original Arkham City Campaigns (as Batman).
6. Campaign Silver: Obtain 72 Medals on the original Arkham City Campaigns (as Batman).
7. Campaign Gold: Obtain all 108 Medals on the original Arkham City Campaigns (as Batman).
DLC – Catwoman Bundle Pack: (6)
DLC – Catwoman Bundle Pack:
Story Related: (2)
Story Related: (2)
1. Arkham City Sirens: Drop in on an old friend.
2. Pick Pocket: Steal the score of a lifetime.
1. Family Jewels: Retrieve your stolen goods.
2. Sphinx’ Riddle: Complete all 40 of the Catwoman Riddler grid items.
1. Feline Revenge: Obtain all 72 Medals on the original Arkham City Ranked Maps (as Catwoman).
2. Campaign Kitty: Obtain all 108 Medals on the original Arkham City Ranked Maps (as Catwoman).
DLC – Harley Quinn’s Revenge: (10)
DLC – Harley Quinn’s Revenge:
Story Related: (4)
Story Related: (4)
1. Lost Property: No crimefighter should be without this.
2. Breaking & Entering:Find a way to the secret base.
3. How’s It Hanging?: Clean up the Dry Docks.
4. The Last Laugh: The joke’s on who?
1. Snap to It: Snap Flash an unarmed Thug, a Gun Thug, an Environmental Object, & a Titan.
2. Bomb Squad: Defuse all Bombs in 3 minutes or less.
1. Party’s Over: Destroy all 30 Harley Balloons.
1. Frequent Flyer: Zip Kick 5 different Thugs.
2. Battering Ram: Shield Bash 5 different Thugs.
3. A Few New Tricks: Use 5 different Quickfire Gadgets in one fight as Robin in Harley Quinn’s Revenge.
DLC – Robin Bundle Pack: (2)
DLC – Robin Bundle Pack:
1. Robin Revenge: Obtain 78 Medals on the original Arkham City & Robin Bundle Pack Ranked Maps (as Robin).
2. Campaign Wonder: Obtain 114 Medals on the original Arkham City & Robin Bundle Pack Campaigns (as Robin).
DLC – Nightwing Bundle Pack: (2)
DLC – Nightwing Bundle Pack:
1. Nightwing Revenge: Obtain 78 Medals on the original Arkham City & Nightwing Bundle Pack Ranked Maps (as Nightwing).
2. Campaign Nightwing: Obtain 114 Medals on the original Arkham City & Nightwing Bundle Pack Campaigns (as Nightwing).
Main Story Missions:
1. DLC: Catwoman Episode 1
2. Bruce Wayne Held Hostage
3. Rescue Catwoman
4. Tracking Down Joker
5. The Steel Mill
6. DLC: Catwoman Episode 2
7. Finding the Cure
8. Disable the Disruptors
9. The Museum
10. Tracking the Assassin
11. Wonder City
12. Mr. Freeze
13. Rescue Vickie Vale
14. Steel Mill 2: Electric Boogaloo
15. DLC: Catwoman Episode 3
16. Protocol Ten
17. Wonder Tower
18. Monarch Theatre
19. DLC: Catwoman Episode 4
1. AR Training (8 Training Mission to complete)
2. Cold Call Killer (Answer 6-8 ringing phones)
3. Acts of Violence (16 Instances)
4. Fragile Alliance (6 Titan Containers to destroy)
5. Watcher In the Wings (Locations unlocked through Main Story Missions)
6. Enigma Conundrum (Collect all 400 Riddler Collectibles/Challenges as Batman)
7. Identity Theft (Unlocked after completing Main Story Mission – Disable the Disrupters)
8. Shot In the Dark (Unlocked after completing Main Story Mission – The Steel Mill)
9. Remote Hideaway (Unlocked after completing the Main Story Mission – The Museum)
10. Heart of Ice (Unlocked after completing Main Story Mission – Mr. Freeze)
11. Through the Looking Glass (Unlocked after completing Main Story Mission – Rescue Vickie Vale)
12. Hot & Cold (Unlocked during Main Story Mission – Steel Mill 2: Electric Boogaloo)
Campaign Challenge Modifiers:
1. Danger Zones: In Combat, Gun Racks will be activated during the Challenge for enemies to obtain Firearms. In Predator, the environment will have booby-trapped Vantage Points.
2. Decreased Health: The Player starts the Challenge with reduced Health.
3. Free Medal: Player is automatically given a Medal if they don’t complete all 3 Objectives at the end of the Challenge.
4. Gadget Malfunction: In Combat, all Gadgets will be disabled. In Predator, Detective Mode will be scrambled for the entire Challenge.
5. Increased Aggression: Enemies will be stronger, faster, & tougher.
6. One Hand Tied: In Combat, Counter Icons will not be displayed before an enemy attacks. In Predator, the Player will not be able to perform a Silent Takedown from behind.
7. Protective Aura: One enemy will be surrounded with a Protective Aura which prevents them from taking damage. The Aura moves from enemy to enemy over time.
8. Replenishing Health: The Player will slowly regain lost Health over time.
9. Scattered Weapons: In Combat, enemies will pick up & throw objects at you. In Predator, the environment will start re-mined with proximity activated explosives.
10. Super Powered: Gain the ability to punch through Shields, Armor, & Tasers without getting blocked. In Predator, you will move faster when crouched.
11. Takedown Projectile: Upgrades your primary projectile weapon to knock out enemies with a single hit when thrown with the Quickfire button.
12. Time Limit: Adds a time limit to complete the Challenge. Defeat enemies to extend your time.
I hope you enjoy the Achievement Checklist – Batman: Arkham City GOTY guide. This is all for now! If you have something to add to this guide or forget to add some information, please let us know via comment! We check each comment manually!
- All Batman: Arkham City GOTY Posts List