How to achieve all achievements in this game:
The guide currently lacks 1 hidden achievement. If it is not already found, I will find it tomorrow.
(If I had to guess, it would be to get coins to somehow buy trickster as this was mentioned at some point in the game, but im not certain)
Many thanks to
Nic – [steamcommunity.com]
for helping out
Achievements that are more in the story than by a specific route
– You have survived your first day. This is definitely an accomplishment.
This is achieved by playing the game.
Two Days in Paradise
– I spent two days in a tropical paradise, which is more than I did during the entire production of this video game. I hope you realize how fortunate you are.
This is achieved by playing the game.
Doing mini games
– This game is more than just reading.
(Play 1 minigame)
– This would be a carnival. You’d walk away with a giant toy bear. It’s not, so here it is.
(Get a perfect score in a minigame
– Come for the love story, stay to spin the wheel.
(Succeed in a certain number of mini-games)
– Did you finish the entire game? I dare you to go back!
( Follow any route)
– You have broken the hearts and taken the place of four bloodthirsty killers. That was really a good idea?
( Reject each killer at least once
For Better, For Worse
– You can see heart-eyes everywhere you look. Although it sounds quite strange, it is true.
( At least once with each killer, get a good ending
– Did you really think that unlocking every branch would take you to The Trickster’s secret love scene?
( Get all 4 good endings as well as all 4 bad endings. Bad endings are rejected by the killers
– You are really getting the hang it now…or so you think.
(Play for one hour)
– Are you still playing? This game has been loaded up more times than our Game Director.
( This achievement is activated after you retry the task a certain number of times.
– Although you didn’t find love, you did find friendship that will last forever.
(Fail to make anyone fall in love with you)
Glutton For Punishment
– You love pushing people’s buttons, aren’t you? Let’s all hope it turns out better in real life.
(Get killed at least once by all 4 killers)
There are easy achievements, hard achievements, and silly achievements. I recommend that you find a way to delete your save file, and then actually do it.
(When you take the Trapper route, Trickster will be waiting for you at Trapper’s cave. Click on retry to select Trickster and explain why he is better. Continue doing this until you reach the achievement.
Nic deserves a huge thank you for this one!
Achievements of Huntress
Get killed by a huntress
The Huntress’ Prey
– It’s all fun until someone is hacked to death.
This decision has shaken The Huntress’ entire world. Your cruelty is shocking.
Go with Huntress
Is it blood on your mask or are you just happy that you can see me?
Reject Huntress’s Love
– You have captured the spirit of the forest in an evil trap and made it into a pair new boots. You devil!
(Just follow her route to the end and when she asks if you would like to go to the forest with them, simply choose to laugh in her face.
Good ending with Huntress
– You have taken your place next to The Huntress in a charming little cabin at the end Lovers Lane.
– She must also endure being exterminated after all that The Spirit has gone through. It’s a good thing she doesn’t care about this.
Get killed with the Spirit
The Spirit’s Vengeance
– I am honestly shocked that you lasted so long with The Spirit.
Go with Spirit
Revenge has never looked so cute in a sun hat with a black bikini.
Good ending with Spirit
The Spirit, your new bride, has made the dark so welcoming and warm.
(In the final stretch of Spirit’s route, kill Dwight).
Tell Spirit that you don’t love her
Assa*sin’s Blade – You’ve stuck a pin through a beautiful butterfly’s heart and then locked it away so that it can never be seen again. You jerk!
(At the end of Spirit’s journey, choose to spare Dwight and tell her you don’t love him)
The Trapper’s Trophy
– Does The Trapper do fair? It’s not. But that’s exactly why we love him! Or you can choose to love him or hate him. You’ll have to decide.
(It’s not hard if you follow his route, almost all dialogues have an option to kill)
See You, Trapper
– Did you send The Trapper packing? You should keep your eyes open while you sleep.
Go with a trapper to his cave
– What’s going on in your strange little head? I don’t want to know.
Stay with Trapper
– You and The Trapper sitting in a tree, K–I-L–L-I–N-G.
(Say that you will kill for him, but not his father, then you can say that you love him.
Reject the Trapper at the end of his route
– You have turned your back on the mountain and made it into a pile with dusty rocks. You villain!
Be killed by Wraith
The Wraith’s Wreckage
– You thought he didn’t have it in him? You might be wrong. (I did this in Wraith’s route at the very ending choosing the dialogue to reject him and telling him that you are not a murderer
Peace Out, Wraith
– What monster is responsible for eliminating The Wraith from the earth? He wouldn’t harm a fly! He’s holding a skull.
– What is the secret to this mysterious mystery? There is only one way to find the answer. (Choose Wraith).
Credits to Nic
End Wraith’s journey by choosing to rip his heart
– You have reached The Wraith and connected with his soul. ( Just follow his route to the end and agree to the ritual
– You have reached into the heavens, taken out a twinkling star and crushed it between you fingers. You monster!
(To get this, I went with Wraith’s path and at the end I rejected his love and told them the others were right about me.
This guide is still being created. Some achievements are not easily attainable in other ways. Please comment if you have any other ways to get it!
Are You Obsessed With Too Much?
– It is possible that you are enjoying the game too much.
(Would like to confirm with others if this is true. After the game had been open for 5 hours, I was able to achieve this achievement.
I hope you enjoy the Achievement guide – Hooked on You: A Dead by Daylight Dating Sim™ guide. This is all for now! If you have something to add to this guide or forget to add some information, please let us know via comment! We check each comment manually!
- All Hooked on You: A Dead by Daylight Dating Sim™ Posts List