These hidden landmarks can help you to get a suit.
- A leprechaun wearing a gold crown in the upper left corner of a brick house
- A statue showing a woman in an area with trees.
- Sign at the Auerbach cinema.
- Caged tennis courts on the pier.
- A wire structure overlooking the bay.
- A floral mural on the exterior of a coffeeshop.
- View of the Statue of Liberty from the distance.
- A brass-bellied bulldog statue in a square.
- Statue outside a clinic of a woman surrounded in flowers.
- First and Last Day movie billboards at street corners
- A large oval-shaped, square-shaped pond.
- The sign that identifies Leo's pizzeria.
- A gate made of stone and leading to the road bridge.
- Graffiti on a concrete floor by a Rottweiler
- The Chinatown precinct sign.
- Graffiti mural of Rhino.
- A mural of J. Jonah Jameson when he was a baby.
- A pride flag placed at the side of a structure by a fire escape.
- New York Modern Art Gallery
- A clock face in high relief near the topmost skyscraper.
- One tree in a circle courtyard.
- An ornate Carp mural in an Open City Square.
- A statue of a woman in a square, near the south-west gate to Central Park.
- A skull and crossedbones pirate flag mural can be seen on the side facing the water.
- Sign for Nelson and Murdock Associates.
- A Vulture graffiti mural looking out over a raised walkway
- The Oscorp Security building's entrance is marked with the Oscorp written Oscorp.
- One of two gazebos that are located in the park.
- A statue of two birds in flight.
- A memorial tower with pillars at the exterior.
- An alleyway fire engine of the New York Fire Department.
- An old bunker adorned with a US flag.
- A small castle at the water's edge.
- An engraved, square-shaped obelisk.
- A small covered jetty surrounded by boats.
UPPER EAST SUITE
- Public library with banners advertising the Greek Myths: Ancient Tales of Heroes exhibit.
- A circular fountain that is surrounded by an 8-pointed star. It is located in an arcade below streetlevel.
- The Black Wing Tavern sign.
- Latin American Museum is located at the northern edge of Central Park.
- A pillared house with two eagle sculptures outside.
- Graffiti mural hung on a wall along the side road.
- A gravestone with an arch-like church-like spire.
- Uncle Ben's tomb.
- The front of church near the cemetery.
- A graffiti mural of three Eyes of Providence placed on a rooftop.
- Pale Horse Ridez motorcycle shop is located in a back alley.
- The Harlem Sanitarium is off-limits.
- A statue located in a square near the north-west entry into Central Park
- Just off Main Street is the Osborne campaign office.
- A greenhouse in an urban garden.
Take photos of all 50 Secret Photo Ops. You'll unlock the ESU (or Empire State University) suit.
I hope you enjoy the All Secret Photo Ops Locations – Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered guide. This is all for now! If you have something to add to this guide or forget to add some information, please let us know via comment! We check each comment manually!
- All Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered Posts List