This guide will provide all the commands, binds, aliases, and aliases you need to be successful in CS.GO.
Commands can easily be entered in the console by pressing the key. You don't need to have the console switched on in CSGO options. It is best to save all commands, binds, and aliases in your autoexec.cfg files so you don't have to type them every time you start a new game.
This guide will explain how to create such a file.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2846847515 – [steamcommunity.com]
- cl_crosshairstyle 1-5 – Change the type of crosshair.
- cl_crosshairsize – Sets the size of the crosshair.
- cl_crosshairgap – Sets the size of the gap between the bars in the crosshair.
- cl_crosshairthicknes – Sets the thickness of the crosshair.
- cl_crosshairdot 1/0 – Enables / disables the dot in the center of the crosshair.
- cl_crosshair_t 1/0 – Removes the top bar in the crosshair.
- cl_crosshairalpha 0-255 – Transparency of the crosshair.
- cl_crosshaircolor 0-5 – Sets the color of the crosshair.
But, the best way of creating your own crosshair is to use a map.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=308490450&searchtext=crosshair – [steamcommunity.com]
- cl_righthand 1/0 – Change of hand.
- viewmodel_fov – Sets the level of weapon visibility.
- viewmodel_offset_x – Sets the position of the X weapon.
- viewmodel_offset_y – Sets the position of the Y weapon.
- viewmodel_offset_z – Sets the position of the Z weapon.
- viewmodel_presetpos 0 – Must be set to 0 for custom viewmodel to work.
- cl_bobcycle – The frequency of the shaking of the weapon.
- Cl_bob_lower_amt– How much weapon should "hide", when we run.
- cl_bobamt_vert – The level of the weapon moving up / down when we run.
- cl_bobamt_lat – The level of the weapon moving right / left when we run.
However, the best way for you to set the viewmodel is to use the map that has been made just for it.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=365126929 – [steamcommunity.com]
- hud_scaling– Sets the size of the HUD.
- Cl_hud_radar_scale Sets size of radar.
- Cl_hud_color1-9 — Sets the color scheme for the hud.
- cl_hud_background_alpha– Sets the transparency of the HUD.
- cl_hud_bomb_under_radar– Shows the bomb icon under the radar when we have it.
- cl_hud_healthammo_style 1/0 – Whether to display the health bar next to the HP number.
- cl_showloadout 1/0 – Whether to show the inventory on the right side of the screen.
- cl_hud_playercount_pos 1/0 – Position of displayed players Up/Down
- cl_hud_playercount_showcount 1/0 – Displaying the number of alive players instead of all avatars.
- cl_freezecampanel_position_dynamic 1/0 – Position of the window with information about who killed you and how much HP he has left.
- cl_loadout_colorweaponnames 1/0 – Whether to display the colors of the weapons on the right side of the screen.
- Cl_hud_radar_scale: Sets size of radar.
- cl_radar_always_centered – Center the map on the radar. 0 – Removes the background around radar.
- cl_radar_scale – Radar scale / Sets the field of view on the radar.
- cl_radar_icon_scale_min – The size of player markers, bombs on the radar.
- cl_radar_rotate – Rotating the radar along with our character.
- cl_showfps 1/2/3/4 – Enables FPS info in the top left corner of the game.
- net_graph 1 – Enables information about our FPS, ping, server tickrate, etc.
- net_graphpos – Sets the position of the net graph.
- net_graphproportionalfont 0.5-1.0 – Sets the size of the net graph font.
- net_graphheight – Sets the location of the net graph (height).
- fps_max – Sets the maximum number of FPS in the game.
Use mouse commands
- sensitivity – Sets the sensitivity of the mouse.
- zoom_sensitivity_ratio_mouse – Sets the sensitivity of the mouse when aiming with awp / scout.
- m_customaccel 1/0 – Turns on/off the mouse acceleration (Acceleration). This option is best disabled.
- m_rawinput 1/0 – Enable/disable the download of CS:GO mouse settings from Windows.
- volume – Sets the overall volume of the game.
- snd_mixahead – Sets the audio delay – I recommend setting this command to 0.05.
- voice_scale – Sets the volume of voice communication.
- voice_mixer_volume – Sets the volume level of your microphone.
- voice_enable 0/1 – Enables or disables voice communication in the game.
- voice_loopback 1 – Ability to hear yourself while speaking through the microphone.
- lobby_voice_chat_enabled 0/1 – Enables or disables voice communication in the lobby.
- snd_use_hrtf 0/1 – Disable/Enable new audio positioning.
- snd_musicvolume – Sets the volume of the music in the game.
- snd_roundstart_volume – Sets the volume of the music at the beginning of the round.
- snd_roundend_volume – Sets the volume of music in the last seconds of the round.
- snd_deathcamera_volume – Sets the volume of the sound at death.
- snd_mute_losefocus – Turns game sounds on or off when we go to windows.
Main practise commands
- sv_cheats 1 – Allows the use of the following commands.
- god – Turns on immortality for the person who type this command.
- gods – Turns on immortality for everyone.
- noclip – Flying on the map / walking through walls.
- impulse 101 – Gives us $16,000.
- sv_infinite_ammo 1 – Infinite amount of ammo in the magazine and grenades.
- sv_showimpacts 1 – Shows the squares in the places of the bullets.
- sv_grenade_trajectory 1 – The green line behind the grenade.
- ammo_grenade_limit_total 5 – Possibility to have 5 grenades at once.
- cl_grenadepreview 0/1 – Shows the trajectory of a handled grenade.
- cl_sim_grenade_trajectory – Stops the trajectory line of the last grenade thrown.
- sv_rethrow_last_grenade – Throws the last grenade thrown.
- mp_roundtime_defuse 60 – Sets the round time to 60 minutes.
- mp_buytime 9999 – Endless time to buy weapons.
- mp_buy_anywhere 1 – You can buy weapons anywhere on the map.
- mp_warmup_end – End of warmup.
- roundend – Quickly end a round.
- bot_quota – Sets the number of bots on the server.
- bot_kick – Kicks all bots from the server.
- bot_add_ct – Adds a bot on the CT side
- bot_add_t – Adds a bot on the T side.
- bot_dont_shoot 1 – Bots don't shoot.
- bot_stop 1 – Bots stop in place.
- bot_place – Setting the bot.
- bot_crouch – Bots are crouching.
- bot_mimic – Bots reflect our movements.
- cl_autowepswitch 0 – Disables automatic weapon switching when we pick it up from the ground.
- cl_use_opens_buy_menu 0/1 – Command to disable buying under E.
- cl_disablehtmlmotd 1/0 – Enables/Disables the welcome window when we enter the server.
- cl_showhelp 1/0 – Turns on/off in-game hints displayed in hud.
- cl_hideserverip 1 – Hides our IP and the IP address of the server we join.
- gameinstructor_enable 1/0 – Turns on/off in-game hints.
- cl_showpos 1 – Displays your speed and coordinates on the map.
- Cl_mute_enemy_team Enables/disables chat communication with players of the opposing teams
- cl_mute_all_but_friends_and_party – Allows communication only with friends and party members.
- cl_invites_only_friends – Enabling this command will block invitations to the game from strangers.
- closeonbuy 0/1 – Disables or disables the automatic closing of the weapon purchases menu after a purchase.
- r_drawothermodels 2 – Command on WH on bots (Requires sv_cheats 1)
- sv_autobunnyhopping 1/0 – Enables or disables auto bhop on the server.
- differences – Displays custom set commands in the console.
bind "MWHEELUP", + jump
bind "MWHEELDOWN", '+ jump"
Quick bomb drop in bind
bind "key; weapon_c4 drop; slot2 slot1"
Switch hands, bind
bind "key", "toggle Cl_righthand0 1"
Displaying nicks through walls
bind "key" "+ cl_show_team_equipment" – nicks are displayed while holding down the key.
bind "key" "toggle cl_teamid_overhead_mode 1 2" – nicks are displayed constantly.
Quick weapons purchase
This page will allow you to create binds that can be used to purchase rapid weapons.
http://csgobindsgenerator.com/ – [csgobindsgenerator.com]
Jumpthrow – Bind
"+ jumpthrow", "+ attack; "-attack2";
alias "-jumpthrow" "-jump";
bind "mouse3", + jumpthrow
bind "key; -attack: -forward;"
Jumpthrow + Runthrow binding
alias "+ forwardjumpthrow" "+ forward; + jump; -attack";
alias "-forwardjumpthrow" "-jump; -forward";
bind "key", + forwardjumpthrow
Quickly pick grenades
bind "key", "use weapon_knife"
bind "key", "use weapon_knife," "use weapon_hegrenade,"
Jump higher with a binding
This command will make you jump and crouch simultaneously.
alias "+ hjump" "+ jump; + duck";
alias "-hjump" "-jump; -duck";
bind "key", + hjump
Refrain from removing blood for WSAD
bind "w", r_cleardecals; "+ forward"
bind "s", + back; r_cleardecals
bind "a", r_cleardecals, + moveleft
bind "d", r_cleardecals; + moveright
Information about injury
These commands will display information about the damage we have done during the round in the upper-left corner after death.
Bind on to the radar zoom
bind "key" + radar
alias "+ radar" "+ use; cl_radar_scale 0.6"
alias "-radar" "-use; cl_radar_scale 0.4"
Bind to enable and disable the voice chat
bind "key", mue0
alias "mute1" "voice_enable 0; say_team Muted; alias mute0 mute2"
alias "mute2" "voice_enable 1; say_team Unmuted; alias mute0 mute1"
alias "mute0" "mute1"
A crosshair for throwing hand grenades
bind "key", toggle cl_crosshairsize 2.0 999
TAB display of FPS
bind "TAB", '+ scorenet
alias "+ scorenet" "+ showscores; net_graph 1"
alias "-scorenet" "-showscores; net_graph 0"
I hope you enjoy the All Useful Commands, Binds, Aliases 2022 – Counter-Strike: Global Offensive guide. This is all for now! If you have something to add to this guide or forget to add some information, please let us know via comment! We check each comment manually!
- All Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Posts List