Tips from someone who beat the game
Finally beat the game after 7 hrs, this is my guide.
– Focus on survival: This is the biggest thing. No matter how strong your build is, one mistake will end your run
– As stated above, focus on picking the lesser of two evils rather than the stronger of two upgrades.
– Firepower never hurts, even if it gives you a higher spread, being able to kill the king, or a strong threat quickly will increase success
– Remember to use your souls for escapes.
– Assa*sination seems to be the wisest strategy as you are guaranteed to get overwhelmed in later floors if you don’t kill the king quick enough.
– Think about tempo, anything that saves you a turn is helpful and anything that costs you a turn is harmful.
Not a fan of the sniper/scope for this reason.
– Grenade is trash.
– Some upgrades do not stack.
This is all we can share for Basic Guide to Beat Game On Normal – Shotgun King: The Final Checkmate for today. I hope you enjoy the guide! If you have anything to add to this guide or we forget something please let us know via comment! We check each comment! Don’t forget to check SteamClue.com for MORE!
- All Shotgun King: The Final Checkmate Posts List