Covers most everything there is to know about Daily Rewards, EXP, and Levels from the 2.0 update.
Daily Rewards – How They Work
Much like they sound, you can earn a reward every 24 hours just by booting up the game, or opening the app on your phone. Like loot chests, you can claim the rewards from the app if you are logged in with the same account, even if you usually play on desktop.Some key things to note about these rewards:
- A set of 31 daily rewards is called a card.
- Your current card will never expire.
- Progress on your current card should never reset for any reason.
- Once you complete a card, another card will be randomly generated for you.
- Claimed rewards are available immediately (especially important for EXP bonus rewards).
- Progress on a card is tied to your account, not the device currently running the game.
Daily Rewards – Types of Rewards
There are a variety of things you can get from daily rewards. The quality of each type of reward usually gets better as you get closer to completing a card.
You receive silver coins in a quantity of 150, 300, or 500.
You receive gold coins in a quantity of 3, 5, or 7.
You receive somewhere between 3 and 7 of a randomly selected material – [steamcommunity.com] ; the rarity of the material does not affect how many you can receive.
You receive 750, 1000 or 1250 experience, which is immediately added to your total. This may or may not result in a level up.
You earn 50% more experience for games completed in the next 4 hours after claiming the reward. Make sure to only claim this reward if you plan on playing for at least a couple hours immediately after.
You receive a random reward of silver coins, gold coins, materials, experience, or an experience boost. Like with experience boost, only claim this reward if you plan to play for a couple hours immediately after.
There are several cosmetics that you can only earn from Daily Rewards; all of these are on your first card.
Question Mark Fart
Matching Hat and Shirt
Matching Card and Banner
EXP and Levels
EXP works in GGD much like it does in any other game with a levels system.
- You earn EXP for each match you complete that is not too short.
- You can earn EXP from Daily Rewards.
There are several ways to earn bonus EXP while playing
- You get a 5% bonus for completing your tasks, real or fake.
- You get a 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, or 25% bonus for winning the game
- The EXP bonus daily reward gives you 50% bonus EXP for games completed within 4 hours of claiming the reward.
The main point of levels is to show how long you or anyone else has been playing. You can check a player’s level from the pause menu (gear icon > players). If you started playing before the 2.0 update, your level is calculated based on your playtime and other stats, and then you start leveling from there.
At certain levels, you unlock cards and banners that you can use in-game. You can check these out at any time from your Collection. The Gaggle team has already released all of the level-related cards and banners that they plan to release for the lifetime of the game, which is why they have rewards nearly up to level 1,000.
I hope you enjoy the Daily Rewards – EXP – Levels Guide – Goose Goose Duck guide. This is all for now! If you have something to add to this guide or forget to add some information, please let us know via comment! We check each comment manually!
- All Goose Goose Duck Posts List