Guide for Danger Zone mode in CS:GO.
Contains tips, tricks, maps, ranks etc.
Tips For Danger Zone
- Don’t forget to use your tablet. It’s a really powerfull device that helps track position of your enemy.
- Fight only if necessary.
- Don’t pick a fight if you’re not 100% sure to quickly eliminate your target.
- Don’t pick a fight without a good weapon.
- Save as much ammo as you can.
- Explore map to earn money and collect items.
- Look for Supply Drops that are not in close proximity to enemies.
- If it’s possible avoid making too much sound
- You should deploy near your teammate (if you are playing with one).
- Try to avoid center of map / heat spots as its harder to survive.
- If you are not scared of early fights, pick a heat spot for a better drop.
- You can hold “E” to let go of rope faster (try not to kill yourself hitting the ground).
- Analyse swing mechanics in your first games to get used to it.
Deployment Perk Tips
- Allways chose perk by yourself, don’t let the game decide for you.
- If you are planning to get SSG-08 as fast as possible, then pick “BONUS WAVE $” as starting perk.
- If you are landing around many enemies, it minght be good idea to get “TASER” as starting perk.
- If you are planning to camp, “DRONE PILOT TABLET” / “BONUS WAVE $” is a way to go.
- I would consider “HEALTH SHOT”, “RIOT SHIELD”, “FIREBOMBS”, “C4 EXPLOSIVES”, “ARMOR + HELMET” as useless starting perks. We could argue about armor + helmet, but thats my opinion.
Danger Zone Tricks
- In end game try ordering anything, then drop your tablet and change possition. Drone will deliver item to tablet position. It’s something you can confuse your enemies with.
- You can kill your enemy by landing on his head after being deployed by Bump Mine.
Blacksite (Danger Zone Map)
Sirocco (Danger Zone Map)
Jungle (Danger Zone Map)
Frostbite (Danger Zone Map)
County (Danger Zone Map)
Danger Zone Ranks
Ranks (My thoughts and tips)
- Stay alive as long as possible.
- Try to get to top 3 alive.
- Try to get 3+ kills.
- Kills doesn’t matter as long as long as you are in top 3 surviving (if you are below top 3, you are likely to derank).
Written by Monczall
Here we come to an end for the Danger Zone Guide (Tips, tricks, maps, ranks) – Counter-Strike: Global Offensive guide. I hope this guide has helped you with your gameplay. If you have something to add to this guide or believe we forgot some information to add, please let us know via comment! We check each comment manually by approving them!
Recommended for You:
- All Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Posts List
Leave a Reply