Easiest way I’ve found to kill death every time! (requires most items unlocked already)
- This method makes use of the evolved laurel and clockwork lancet which take being quite far through the game, but in my experience is near enough 100% successful every time!
- Character choice is optional however I’d recommend Pugnala due to starting with 2 starting weapons, or a hidden character as they are mostly quite strong.
- Secondly pick the inlaid library as a map (optionally use hurry and hyper), as in my experience it’s the easiest map and has decent additional pickups.
- You want a mix of items which can both carry you through the level and do enough damage to eventually take care of death’s ma*sive health pool e.g. bible + spell binder, guns + tiragisu, magic wand + empty tome.
- A bonus recommendation is to use pentagram with crown as early as possible due to the ma*sively increased xp gains.
- After getting a full inventory of weapons and pa*sives get the silver ring, gold ring and 2 metaglios to evolve the lancet and laurel.
- Try not to move around too much, especially trying to keep your most damaging weapons constantly damaging Death, while attempting to keep him frozen with your lancet
- Do your best to focus the first death also, however this is quite difficult so at minute 31 when 2nd death spawns try damaging them both – though really you should be fine from here.
Written by NoPringiehole
Here we come to an end for the Easiest Death Kill – Vampire Survivors guide. I hope this guide has helped you with your gameplay. If you have something to add to this guide or believe we forgot some information to add, please let us know via comment! We check each comment manually by approving them!
Recommended for You:
- All Vampire Survivors Posts List
Leave a Reply