Act 2: Choose one of the undead or ether decks to start. This trick only requires a handful of cards. Begin by playing the game as you wish, until you unlock your age tower. I recommend you start with the undead areas first, as they give out packs and give you a better chance of getting the age tower. Once you unlock the mage Tower, move up to the 2nd Floor and fight against a training dummy. As far as i know, it is the only one where you can fight repeatedly for this trick.
OUROBOROS – ALL THE CARDS WHICH YOU NEED
1. Pharaoh's pet: 0/1 cost 6 bones This card is rare and undead, but it has infinite sacrifice as well.
2. 1/2 off Necromancers (s) at the cost 3 bones This card is a MUST-Have card. It can be used to destroy cards by damage/sacrifice, or an effect that triggers a death effect.
3. Get some cheap cards for building up at least 9 bones (or 12 if you have two necromancers).
THE TRICK TO IT ….
1. fight target doll normally, but do not destroy anything. 2. summon the lowest cost card you can find and HIT it with your hammer. Continue this process until you have all the bones needed.
2. Place the Pharaohs pet right next to an open hatch to spawn ouroboros. Fill in the last two spots by necromancer.
3. Summon Ouroboros with the PET and hit him with the hammer. This will cause multiple copies to be created by necromancers. Each one gains a power increase. Continue this process until you are satisfied.
Here we come to an end for the Easy way to buff Ouroboros act 2 – Inscryption guide. I hope this guide has helped you with your gameplay. If you have something to add to this guide or believe we forgot some information to add, please let us know via comment! We check each comment manually by approving them!
- All Inscryption Posts List