1. Clean the propagator. -> The next day, one your claws is busy cleaning.
2. A few people are employed in the bioreactor. -> People work 7% slower.
1. Do not touch. -> Nothing will change.
2. Set the temperature at 18.14.
1. Use as food storage. -> You might lose some of the food.
2. Explore with a manipulation device. ->
…2.1. Use it for food storage. -> You might lose some of the food.
…2.2. Explore fully. -> You can lose one manipulator.
3. Give it to the breeder. -> Every 20 people are endowed with random properties.
1. The Cobain vaccine. -> While suicide is a common problem, there are still many people who are healthy.
2. The Vonnegut vaccination. -> People are not healthy because they waste energy.
3. The Wagner vaccine. -> Some people are able to teleport between buildings without any problem, but they are all healthy. (They will continue to travel until you catch them, then they will be thrown into a bioreactor.
1. All people should be slaves! -> People become zombies, get tired 33% slower, but work 9% worse.
2. Napalm is a great way to burn out! -> You are wasting energy.
3. In the bioreactor -> The bioreactor gets clogged and stops working for 1 days.
The result can be obtained by choosing any of the above options.
Return to The Roots (Campaign 1
1. Black mirror. Hacking consumes 1212 calories
2. Rick and Morty. Correct answer.
3. The Big Bang theory. Hacking consumes 1212 joules of energy.
4. South Park. Hacking consumes 1212 of our energy.
5. Game of Thrones. Hacking consumes 1212 of our energy.
The Uprising is nothing
1. Two tablets should be given with yad. People revolt.
2. Pat on your head. ->
…2.1. In the bioreactor. -> People are launching an uprising.
…2.2. Promise to buy birthday gift. People are revolting.
The Uprising Yet
A person appears that considers himself the chosen, and a label appears over him. If you don’t throw the item into the bioreactor then the Cursed Nyao events will occur the next day. People go on strike. For them to resume work, you will need to send several people along to the bioreactor.
If you kill a Nao, the next Nao event will occur and the strike will follow. You will need to send several people along to the bioreactor to allow them to begin working.
1. Take out the power supply. ->
…1.1. Power up your energy storage. -> -> There will be no energy savings.
…1.2. Attach to the generator. -> The generator is equipped with a backup power storage that can be activated in case there is an energy shortage.
…1.3. In a Bioreactor. -> Many people are in danger.
2. Turn it on. ->
…2.1. Turn it on. -> Nothing. Nothing at All
…2.2. Send a few people over to the portal. -> Once the portal closes you lose all of your people.
…2.3. Fumble in portal with the manipulator. -> We are given a backup storage that can be activated in the case of death.
1. Let's head to the bioreactor. -> Nothing has changed.
2. Teach people how to do it. -> Now people reproduce via division. Manipulators transfer them to the propagator one at a time.
Note: People begin to multiply twice as fast when they choose the second option. If twins continue to be born, there may not have enough manipulators to get rid.
Choice (Campaign 2)
This is the only task in the campaign that allows you to choose. It would be strange to have a task named that.
1. Go to dimension of leader of the rebellion. -> The loop is closing.
2. Go to future. -> The loop of time is closing.
3. You can go back to the past. -> The loop is closing.
Generator of Hope
1. Let's build a generator of despair. -> -> Each cycle takes 10% more energy.
2. We will send 30%. People run away from the generator.
1. Correct. -> I got carried away.
2. How can you tell if my monitor is not working? -> Your monitor will be unresponsive for the whole day.
1. Let them starve. -> There are many people who are dying.
…1.1. Allow us to mourn the dead. -> People cannot work until the next feeding.
…1.2. Send three to the bioreactor. -> Now, for each person who is killed, the rest work 1% quicker for 20 seconds. No more that 30%
2. Let them remember the dead. -> People will not be able to work until the next feeding.
3. Send three to the Bioreactor. -> Now for each person who is killed, the rest will work 1% faster for twenty seconds. No more that 30%
1. AHHH!! !111 TABLET TREE! ->
…1.1. Send to the forest -> You get energy.
…1.2. Twist your walking log. -> A tree sticks the stick into your generator. It will take 10% longer to generate energy.
1. Use energy. -> The energy stored can be immediately repaired.
2. Send two people to fix it. -> The maximum energy reserves will be reduced and 2 people will go to their deaths the next day.
1. Get out! -> Nothing will change.
2. What are you doing? ->
…2.1. I hate Parker too! ->
……2.1.1. We take it! -> Up to 4 manipulators are replaced by the doctor’s claws. They move 80% quicker, but have a 10% risk of killing people when they are transferred.
……2.1.2. They are so evil! -> Tentacles crawled up.
…2.2. Poklat manipulators. ->
……2.2.1. We take it! -> Up to 4 manipulators are replaced by the doctor’s claws. They move 80% quicker, but have a 10% risk of killing people when they are transferred.
……2.2.2. Well, they're dead! -> Tentacles crawled up.
1. We're fed up with pipes. -> Nothing has changed.
2. Once, it's yours for free. -> -> 10% less food is produced when there's a hole in a food generator
…2.1. In the bioreactor. -> The screen begins to glitch after we lose some energy.
…2.2. There is no money. ->
……2.2.1. In the bioreactor. -> We lose energy and the screen starts glitching.
……2.2.2. Pay off 10 people. -> We get a pipe to transport people from the generator into the storage before their deaths.
Note: You cannot have two holes in the Food Generator at once, so the Rebel event will not appear. If the Rebel appears before the event, it won't appear.
1. Cthulhu fhtagn. ->
…1.1. Stop wasting relief! -> Half the people are now dying.
…1.2. Toss people into the pit. Depending on how much you drop, so many manipulators can be replaced with tentacles moving 50% faster.
2. Banish. -> Half the people are now dead.
1. Let people decipher. -> People eat it, and nothing changes.
2. Use your energy. -> -> The ice maker produces 20% more food if you only spend a little energy.
1. Accelerate the wheel. -> 10% of your energy is wasted. Energy production has fallen by 17% over a one-day period.
2. Insulate with sandwiches. You don't waste food, but it works.
3. Distribute Mandarin -> Energy production slows to 17% for one-day.
1. Get an energy source. ->
……1.1. 50% of your maximum fuel reserve is available, but people are 10% more likely to be born with the ability and the capacity to teleport between different buildings.
2. Throw a man down into the hole. -> A person's dying.
3. Make sure you nail the hole. -> Nothing will change.
1. Send a small delegation. ->
…1.1. Enslave. -> Some people are killed, while the rest of us get tired 33% quicker for a day.
…1.2. Invite to your friends. -> 5 wild people will join you, but people still get tired 33% more quickly for one day.
2. Send a large delegation. ->
…2.1. Enslave. -> Some people will die, but the rest will bring air conditioners.
…2.2. Invite your friends. -> Wild people won't leave without air conditioning. They get tired 33% faster for a day.
3. Wave tentacles in the air like fans. -> People become more tired if they waste energy.
Right – Up – Right-Left
We get a portal weapon that moves people into a bioreactor.
1. Send the infected person to the bioreactor. -> Many people are now dying.
2. It will go by itself. It will be all by itself.
3. Treat. -> Humans are not able to reproduce one day.
1. Tear off your arm. -> Stuck person dies, food is produced 13% slower.
2. Run in the opposite way. -> -> An icemaker will not work every day.
3. Continue working. -> Stuck person dies, food is produced 13% slower.
1. Place the baby on the steering wheel. -> The baby will produce 10 energy but consume 1 person each time it eats.
2. In the bioreactor. -> The baby shatters the manipulator, but it gives you some energy and food.
A maniac appears. This is a person who appears every other cycle. Your task is simply to catch it and get it to the bioreactor.
Oil (Campaign 1
1. Butter for the people. Food is often wasted.
2. You can get rid of butter from burgers. -> -> The 1 day ice maker won't work.
3. Adjust the processes. -> Energy is wasted.
Oil…. (campaign 1)
1. Pinch your finger. -> You will lose one manipulator.
2. Destroy the oil -> You kill only one person.
1. It can power up the storage. You get some energy.
2. Disassemble and study. -> -> We are able to push yobs up on buildings, speeding up their work by 11% every 10 seconds. Gets 15 energy for each shot. Recharges 4 seconds.
3. It can be thrown into the bioreactor. -> The bioreactor gets clogged and won't work for 1 days.
Setting up the food producer
1. (!) -> People eat 50% fewer calories, but are tired 100% faster.
2. (_!_). Nothing has changed.
3. (__!__). -> People eat half as much, but get tired 33% less.
Setting up the food producer
1. 60% bun and 20% cutlet, 20% sauce. -> People eat 50% more, get fatigued 25% faster, produce food 2x faster and 2x more quickly.
2. 50% bun, 30% cutlet & 20% sauce -> People get fatter and get tired 25% faster, eat 50% more, produce food twice as fast, and 2x the amount.
3. 50% bun, 20% Cutlet, 30% Sauce -> Nothing changes
1. Get the battery out from the heart. -> -> Your energy is being wasted. F
2. Let's give her a brand new body. -> A little energy is wasted.
…2.1. In the bioreactor. -> Nothing. Not even clogged.
…2.2. I'm your friend! -> Every 20 people were "born" a cyberborg. They work five times faster than an average person.
1. Allow "Marijuana". -> People recover 25% less quickly.
2. Kill the distributors. -> Many people are currently dying.
It is best that you choose the first option as all the tired people are usually sent immediately to the bioreactor.
1. Spend energy. -> 10% probability to transfer people to the Bioreactor, rather than where they were asked.
2. Consume an average amount. -> -> Energy is being wasted
3. Spend a lot. When transferring, manipulators are 10% more likely to drop people.
4. It works. Don't touch it. -> Nothing changes.
1. Shinji! Shinji is falling off.
2. Make a sandwich. -> Break the generator. It should work within a day.
3. This is the place to declare who is in charge. -> Breaks the generator. It will turn on in a matter of hours.
1. In the bioreactor. -> 3 people die.
2. Send it back. -> The bioreactor is no longer producing meat.
1. Talk like a fool. -> -> The food produced by an icemaker is 25% less.
2. Frank can be contacted to negotiate. Frank escapes from the icemaker by producing 25% less food.
3. Throw a cobblestone towards him. -> -> The food produced by an icemaker is 25% less.
Note: Delivery will not be available if this occurs before Delivery.
1. Bitten into the Bioreactor -> Several people are currently dying.
2. Let's find out what happens. ->
…2.1 In The Bioreactor of the Bite. -> Half the population is dying.
……2.2. Let's watch what happens. -> People become zombies, get tired 33% slower, but work 9% worse.
1. Find out his name. ->
…1.1. In the bioreactor. -> The reactor did NOT digest it and it was broken down. It will now be repaired in a matter of days.
…1.2. Cut off the reproductive gland. -> The replicant causes the manipulator to break and dies.
…1.3. Ask who are the replicants. ->
……1.3.1. Disassemble components. -> The replicant tears the manipulator and kills it.
……1.3.2. Ask about people. ->
………126.96.36.199. Bend your people! -> The replicant is a leaf that gives an artifact to increase the production of the wheels by 15%.
………188.8.131.52. I will bend you and your people into the reactor. -> The reactor did in fact not digest it, and it was destroyed. It will be restored in one day.
2. Put it into the bioreactor. -> The reactor did NOT digest it, and it was not broken down. It can be fixed in a matter of days.
3. Offer cooperation. ->
…3.1. Into the bioreactor. -> The reactor did NOT digest it and it was broken down. It will now be repaired in a matter of days.
…3.2. Cut off the reproductive gland. -> The replicant causes the manipulator to break and dies.
…3.3. Ask who are the replicants. ->
……3.3.1. Disassemble the components. -> The replicant tears the manipulator and kills it.
……3.3.2. Ask about people. ->
………184.108.40.206. Bend your people! -> The replicant is a leaf that gives an artifact to increase the production of the wheels by 15%.
………220.127.116.11. I will bend you and your people into the reactor. -> The reactor did in fact not digest it, and it was destroyed. It will be restored in a matter of days.
1. Overclocking! Vasily takes the wheel and is 13% slower to generate energy.
2. Check the calculations. -> Nothing has changed.
3. We disperse carefully. Vasily sits on the wheel, and energy is produced 13% faster.
1. What are the requirements? ->
…1.1. What kind offers? ->
……1.1.1. What do YOU need? ->
………18.104.22.168. Create! -> Satan takes 15 persons, some energy, and food and turns the energy generator in to a hellish one. It will continue to work as souls for the 10 remaining people who die there.
………22.214.171.124. In the bioreactor. -> Satan breaks the one manipulator. You get some energy and food.
……1.1.2. In the bioreactor. -> Satan breaks the one manipulator. You get energy and food.
…1.2. Into the bioreactor. -> Satan breaks the one manipulator. You get energy and food.
2. In the bioreactor. -> Satan breaks the one manipulator. You get some energy and food.
Settings got lost
1. 18.14 -> Twins now being born, but waiting is 50% longer.
2. 18.15 -> All individuals become Siamese brothers.
3. 0 -> Several people die.
…3.1. 18.14 -> Twins now being born, but waiting is 50% longer.
…3.2. 18.15 -> All individuals become Siamese twins.
…3.3. 22 -> Nothing changed.
4. 22 -> There is no change.
Note: There's a bug (or feature, whatever you prefer) that allows you to get two pairs Siamese twins. To do this, this event must appear before Gemini. Simply choose the second option. Wait for the gemini events to appear.
You can also obtain 2 cyborgs through the Nakhodka event by using Siamese twins.
1. 1000 -> Everything's fine.
2. 112: All data is not available for one day.
3. 42 -> This will answer all your questions! But, the data is still not available in one day.
1. Niobium wire. -> It takes a little energy.
1.1 Keep it the same. -> Nothing has changed.
Spend energy. -> This will allow you to spend a little more energy and reduce your consumption by 7%.
2. Tungsten wire. -> -> Waste some energy.
3. Beryllium wiring. -> -> Waste some energy.
4. Old wiring. -> Nothing changes.
1. You must create a work. -> -> Your energy will be wasted.
2. So it stands. -> Nothing is going to change.
1. All data transmission methods have been stopped! ->
…1.1. Hey, can we communicate normally? -> This is how we store energy. It can hold only 20 people.
…1.2. sudokillall *matrix*: Nothing changes.
2. Panzer. ->
…2.1. Hey, can we communicate normally? -> This is how we store energy. It can hold only 20 people.
…2.2. sudokillall *matrix* = Nothing changes
1. Put the old one in the bioreactor. -> The old guy breaks you one manipulator.
2. Promise humane treatment to everyone ->
…2.1. Break the bioreactor. It will be repaired in one day.
…2.2. Toss the old one into a bioreactor. -> The old guy breaks you one manipulator.
A strange disease
1. Study. -> When people expend little energy, they become mutants. They also get tired 9% more slowly.
2. Into the bioreactor. -> The mutant's dying.
Notice: In the Shredder events, you can also get Mutants. So if you choose the second option, the Shredder may not appear.
1. Read. -> Depression. You can't improve buildings for one hour.
2. Toss it. Nothing will change.
1. Make a pylon. -> Humans reproduce 13% slower.
2. In the bioreactor. -> The bioreactor is not functional for one day.
3. Throw it away. -> Nothing will ever happen.
1. Kill Frank. Frank is dying.
2. Listen to Frank. ->
… 2.1. Send to spin it. -> Nothing changes.
…2.2. See what he needs. -> Energy is created 18% faster
…2.3. Torture. Frank is dying.
1. Turn off the electrical supply. -> -> A little energy is required to repair.
2. Keep it as is. -> Food is 25% more efficient.
Hostess – Campaign 1
This is the end and there is only one answer.
1. I love fireworks! -> People working as breeders become 13% less tired.
2. Burn! -> Some people have died.
1. Do nothing. Sharpey accidentally breaks the generator. It will take one day to repair it.
2. Send a person. Sharpey leaves and kills a man.
3. Feed. Sharpey consumes half the food. Sharpey is always with you, even after you have finished eating. Absolutely useless.
1. Equip Vanka. Vanka will report within one day that people are discussing the anneal process and that they are tired from turning the wheels. The spy vanishes once more.
If Vanka passes away, then it will be necessary either to shut off the breeder temporarily or to send 10 people to an experimental bioreactor.
2. Assemble a cyborg. -> In a matter of hours, he will inform you that people are not talking about escape. It is possible to turn off the breeder and send 10 people directly to a bioreactor. He will then perform like an ordinary person but be three times more productive. He will not report if he is thrown into the bioreactor.
1. Shreder? Duratskoe imia. ->
…1.1 Klan nogi? Polezai v reaktor! -> Vy teriaete 2 manipuliatora, no poluchaete mnogo energii i edy.
2. Zovi svoego pakhana. ->
…2.1. Rasskazhite mne o mutantakh. -> Liudi stanoviatsia mutantami i ustaiut na 9% medlennee.
…2.2. Govoriashchee puzo? LOL! -> Vy teriaete manipuliator, no poluchaete mnogo energii i edy.
Primechanie: Kolichestvo teriaemykh manipuliatorov skoree vsego zavisit ot togo skol'ko u vas ikh.
V sobytii Strannaia bolezn' tak zhe mozhno poluchit' mutantov, tak chto esli vy poluchite ikh zdes', to Strannaia bolezn' ne poiavitsia.
1. Let them read. -> The vault is prone to suicide.
2. Burn! -> Several people die.
1. Punish! -> Several people die.
2. Let's look at what they will do. -> Although there is a small amount of energy spent, many people are doused with electrolyte. The bioreactor extracts more energy from them.
1. Open. ->
…1.1. Grab the manipulator. -> All people are transformed into ghouls who eat only the flesh of the bioreactor. This generates 2x as much food and renders the food generator useless.
…1.2. Cleaning the propagator -> Everyone in a breeder dies.
2. Into the bioreactor. ->
…2.1. Grab the manipulator. -> All people are transformed into ghouls who eat only the flesh of the bioreactor. This generates 2x as much food and renders the food generator useless.
…2.2. Cleaning the propagator -> Everyone in the breeding unit dies.
3. Put it in a different place. -> Waste some energy.
Note: A bug allows you to continue using your food generator even if the bioreactor has been destroyed.
1. People in the bioreactor look at the machine. -> The day is now 50% faster
2. Torture people. ->
…2.1. Speed up your day. The day is 50% quicker
…2.2. Slow down your day. The day is 25% faster
…2.3. Do not touch. -> Nothing will change.
3. Talk to the aged. ->
…3.1. I extract energy. -> Nothing changes.
…3.2. This is a way for humanity to be revived. ->
……3.2.1. Slow down. The day is 25% slower
……3.2.2. You can speed up the day. The day is 50% quicker
……3.2.3. Send it the bioreactor. -> Get energy and food for 2 people.
Name of the Event
1. ++ = Days become one cycle longer
2. — -> The days become 1 cycle shorter.
3. I didn’t understand anything! -> Nothing has changed.
1. Nothing happens.
This game is a horrible one.
1. Launch. ->
Try to pass. ->
……1.1.1. Try to pass. ->
………126.96.36.199. Try to pass. ->
…………188.8.131.52.1. Try to pass. ->
…………………………184.108.40.206. Knock everything out and play a stupid game! !111 -> There is no change.
…………220.127.116.11.2. Exit. -> Manipulators move 20% less.
………18.104.22.168. Exit. -> Manipulators move 20% less.
……1.1.2. Exit. -> Manipulators move 20% less.
…1.2. Exit. -> Manipulators move 20% less.
1. Who are you? ->
…1.1. Let me write an Article. -> Manipulators move 30% slower
…2.1. Into the bioreactor. -> Nothing changes.
2. Into the bioreactor. -> Nothing changes.
1. Running wheel. -> People who sit behind the wheel get tired 20% more quickly.
2. Bioreactor. -> Nothing has changed.
3. The repository of people. -> Nothing is changed.
It's impossible to describe so I'll just substitute ***. for everything. It is not easy to understand.
1. *** ->
…1.1. *** -> Everything will be back to normal.
2. It takes a little effort, but everything is back to normal.
I hope you enjoy the Events or how not to become a barbecue – Despotism 3k guide. This is all for now! If you have something to add to this guide or forget to add some information, please let us know via comment! We check each comment manually!
- All Despotism 3k Posts List