If you’re having issues crashing (Cannot connect to Steam services) or using the friend pa*s.
Friend Pa*s Issues
The friend pa*s added to your library when you purchased the game will no longer work. Even though the information surrounding it is sparse and cryptic for some reason, It has expired. Save yourself the hours of trying to get it to work.
https://www.reddit.com/r/DarkPicturesAnthology/comments/ov66ew/little_hope_friend_pass_expired/ – [reddit.com]
Crashing Fixes (Cannot connect to Steam Services)
If you are trying to play through the game and it crashes at the same spot every time with a “cannot connect to steam services” or any other type of crash. Try out a few of these fixes. #1 in particular worked for me.
- 1. Load into the game right before the crash would happen. Right when that scene loads or before the scene, simply pause the game and wait about 1-5 min before resuming the game. I believe this is because the game a*sets don’t load fast enough when they are needed to appear in a scene. The devs didn’t make a fail-safe so the game will just crash.
- 2. During the scene where the crash happens: Pause and unpause repeatedly until you are past the crash.
- 3. Replay the entire chapter leading up to the crash
- 4. A user has reported that they had downloaded and played the demo (around 40GB), then bought the main game (around 60 GB). They needed push a button in the menu to download the rest of the game.
Please if you have anything that works for you, leave it in the comment section.
Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/jl9u2d/dark_pictures_little_hope_crashes_system_save/ – [reddit.com]
Here we come to an end for the Friend Pa*s Issues / Crashing Fixes – The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope guide. I hope this guide has helped you with your gameplay. If you have something to add to this guide or believe we forgot some information to add, please let us know via comment! We check each comment manually by approving them!
- All The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope Posts List