This is a simple achievement guide for this game. I hope you enjoy it!
Hi! This is me! It was so charming and cute that there wasn't yet a guide. This will hopefully help someone, even though it's not perfect (.
These achievements are pretty self-explanatory. They can be earned by just playing the game. If you have trouble accessing the Caves or Ruins due to your inn's requirements, refer to this section.
My First Guest
You can check in your first guest.
My First Ad
Design an advertis*ment.
My First Reservation
Reserve a bed for a guest
All five rooms of the inn are occupied.
Country's Best Inn
At least four rooms should be occupied in order to achieve a guest rating average of 140 or higher
The ruins of the castle are open to the public.
The coral cave is accessible.
Here are the requirements for getting additional stars to your inn. None of them are difficult, but I'm going to list the solution for each.
The "Earnxgold / guest rating" ones should be obvious and should be easy as long you're trying to please every guest.
Get a one star rating
- Get rid rats.
Lance is available to do this for you on Day 2 provided you have a room for him.
- Get rid of spiders.
– Robin or Sparrow will arrive on Day 4; book a room and they'll exterminate the spiders.
- Average guest rating of 35.
Receive a two-star rating.
- Hire a maid
- HIre a chef.
Kathryn & Emily will be there during day 6. Simply book them and achieve a rating higher than 0 in order to convince them.
- 4 guest rooms.
Frank's house opens after Rudolph visits for the first-time. Talk to him to convince him to fix it!
- Earn at minimum 180 gold from room revenue
Get a rating of three stars
- Hire a receptionist.
– Meg, Beth, and the other servants will be moving into the farm north the manor. Talk to Beth inside to find out if she is willing to work with you in exchange to a telescope. Nobby will sell you one for 150 gold if you help him upgrade his shop.
- Unlock your wine cellar.
You will need a hammer as well as grease to unlock the wine barrel. Frank has (the hammer, which is mounted on) a wall in his home. Nobby needs the grease to help him upgrade the store.
- Tips must earn at least 120 dollars
Receive a four-star rating.
- Hire a gardener.
Tim can show up at the inn to serve as a guest. All you have to do is give him a space and he will work for your garden as a gardening a*sistant!
- Hire a bellhop.
Remus must be unlocked to hire. You must help Meg grow her crops to do this. She'll eventually ask you for your help with a wolf problem. Lance can help you get rid of it and finally unlock the ruins. Explore them, and you'll discover Remus. Talk with him and he'll work as a Bellhop for you!
- Furnish your lounge.
– Go to Frank and ask about Frank's plans for building the manor. If you go back, you'll see a hidden room full of items to furnish your longue. To move them, you'll need to hire both a gardener and a bellhop.
- Profitable earnings of at least 500 Gold
Receive a five-star rating.
- Hire a boatman
Charon will accept a room at your inn, and he'll even offer to be a boatman for you. Do not allow pets to stay in your Inn. He doesn't like them, and will leave if you don’t.
- Unlock the suite
To unlock the suite you will need a Darius Doorknob. For this you will need to unlock and explore the cave close to the farm. You need to book Robin & Sparrow again to unlock the entrance. You must book them again to get the spiders to return to your home. If you don't hire the maid, they will infest your inn again in a matter of days.
- Earn at least 1,000 Gold in profit and achieve an average guest rating higher than 100 with all 5 guest rooms occupied.
These achievements are not possible and require that you make specific choices or take actions throughout the game in order to obtain them. These achievements are listed according to the likelihood that you will unlock them. Some of these are excluded from each other but you can get them all in one playthrough, as long as your save and load the right time.
Pays to be Nice
Get the best price from your carpenter
George will arrive at the manor immediately after the tutorial to request a room for the night.
"You poor thing" is the choice. You can stay the night. You'll get the best discount for this achievement the morning following!
Get your manor fixed free.
Frank should be asked to negotiate a lower price for the repair of the manor. If he does not, he will fix it free of charge. This will be a great help later. Outsmarted Also, success!
Spend money with no strings to the shopkeeper to purchase supplies.
When Nobby requests you to donate 1,000 gold to his shop to improve it, choose the option "I will happily give you the money. You don't need to pay me back!" to achieve this achievement. This will also make it quicker for him to upgrade his store by just 1 day!
Wodehouse knew you loved pets.
Pet lovers are not allowed
As you stated that you don’t like pets, you were surprised with a very valuable object at the surprise party.
Day 12 – Use a fishing pole to distract Wodehouse from his task and get into Wodehouse's room.
After he returns, you'll be asked if you like pets. While saying yes will instantly grant you the "Pet Lover” award, saying no will not. Only after you've repaid your loan and completed the surprise party scene, can you unlock "Not a Pet Lover".
Run from the ghost.
– Day 14 At night, a ghost may visit the inn. Listen to what guests tell you during checkout phase. Find out which room was visited by the ghost, and keep it empty until the next day. Rudolph will be the "ghost", according to a clue. Confront him and you will achieve this achievement!
After exposing Rudolph to the public, banning Rudolph from the manor will keep you out of the "Outsmarted” achievement. Be careful!
Johan will give you a gift
After making Johan happy, you'll be able to book him for a few more times. He will then gift you with one of three items. You will be awarded this achievement if you choose which one you like most.
Lance & Gwen met, fell in Love because of you!
– Gwen or Lance may show up at the exact same time. You can book a separate room for them both. When one of them asks you for advice, offer your a*sistance and help them unlock this achievement.
All buildings within the village and fountain have been renovated, used, or constructed.
Here are the steps to reach this goal:
- Nebby's shop can be upgraded
- Upgrade Iolanda's cafe
- Giving Darius the coal found in the cave will upgrade his blacksmith shop.
- Repair the fountain by contacting Kyle and his family.
- Reach 3 stars before the 15th to build the Train Station
- Help Meg cultivate her crops
- Yuna to move into the village.) story related.
Download the painting of the married couple.
Discover Rudolph's deceit and solve the mystery of Aunt Agatha borrowing money.
– To solve the mystery, it is necessary to All the paintings Aunt Agatha kept inside the manor are now visible.
There are 4 total
Weaver at Works, located under a rug on the manor's first floor
House with Rose Bushes. They were found inside the orange room fireplace. Neko was then able to book Neko in it for a day.
A River Flowing Through the Field, which can be found in the secret room within the wine cellar
The Painting of a Tree is found in the Suite
Once you have them all, it is time to These can be an*lyzed using the magnifying gla*ses found in the wine cellar. They will show you the locations in the village where you need to look.
The center rose bush, located to the left of the manor, will require a spade. This spade is located inside the cave
A rock in middle of the river, just outside the manor. To reach this rock, you'll need Charon to hire and talk to during leisure time
Doing so will bring you the best results After upgrading his shop, take a blueprint of a key to Darius and he will make it in one day.
Once you have it you will want to keep it. Continue to the left and climb the hill. You'll find a prompt to dig a chest. You will unlock both these achievements by opening the chest with the key Darius made.
Rudolph will find it before you if you wait too long to solve the mystery. This will lock you out from these achievements. Learn more about the "Outsmarted” achievement by reading the description.
Expose Rudolph’s sinister acts and get him out the village.
Rudolph will paint you a painting of roses and hang it on his wall.
– After solving all the mysteries surrounding the manor, it is time to Rudolph should be confronted about his sinister deeds. (. You can expose Rudolph or force him to leave.). Or ask for the painting on his walls in exchange for your silence regarding "Beautiful Roses".
A Good Deal?
Rudolph will buy paintings.
– Nearing the end of each game Rudolph will demand that you sell him all the paintings you find in the manor. Accept this offer and you will be able to unlock this achievement.
Missable Achievements Pt. 2
Willingness to try different foods.
You should hire your chef as frequently as possible and spend time with her during your free time. Sometimes she might ask you to try new kinds of food. Repeat this enough times to earn the achievement.
Lost and Found
10 items of lost and found to be returned to guests
Hire your maid whenever possible and speak to her at leisure. She may give you items that have been lost by guests. If you do it enough, you may be able return the items to guests who lost them during check ins.
Pranked the Prankster
Play an impromptu prank on the victim.
– Within a matter of minutes after purchasing a phone, you can reserve a place for Joe, Robin or April. This will make booking a room for Lou, Robin, April, and Joe easy. End up with them not showing . Reserve a hotel room for them twice. You'll find out that it's just a prank.
Investigate Anyone living in the village that has a mobile phone It's quite simple to find out. Frank .
Confront him and choose to You can prank him.
A guest stayed eight times before Day 30.
– Irene and Lance are the easiest guests as they appear often and don’t require a lot of booking. However, I'm sure you'll be able to do this with a few more.
The Royal Family
Host the royal family
Fulfill all the requirements of the royal family and receive the Royal Warrant
– The royals will visit your inn shortly after the game ends. During check-in, they will ask for advice about a specific activity. Point them in the direction (and tell them to say building / activity upgrade). They will receive both of these achievements the next morning.
All four opera singers stayed at this inn the same day.
– When you have booked all the opera singers, they will appear together on day 27. They are Ulrica. Siegfried. Siegfried. All you have to do is give them a room, and they'll unlock the door.
Donate the gold sword, and the gold plate found in the ruins, to the national museums.
Keep the golden sword and gold plate that were found in the ruins. They can be displayed in the manor.
After unlocking ruins, you may book Idaho to allow him to explore them. Meet him there and he will speak to you about missing pillars. They are there Frank is waiting for you to talk to him.
Book Idaho again. This time, he will tell about it. A treasure in the ruins . Find it You will have the choice to either sell it or keep it in your private collection.
The museum will confiscate your "Innkeeping Expert” achievement.
Talk with the art expert to keep the six paintings Aunt Agatha has purchased.
– Once you have reached 5 stars and received all the paintings, advertise the hotel in the best manner possible. This will Pablo, an art expert, will be impressed. He will offer his paintings for sale. Don't sell him any, and you will attain this achievement.
You can make a profit up to 1,500 gold in a single working day.
– This is the profit earned from booking and tips at day's end. Selling items are not included in this achievement.
You can simply activate as many aminities and book every room with your wealthiest guests. You can adjust the price range, but make sure that every room in your home is occupied.
You'll find 15 different books all over the game's globe. They are collectibles that you can sell or keep to give your business a boost after you have accumulated the complete collection.
Here's the complete list and where you can find them in order.
All 15 Dickens books are available.
1. Dombey and Son – 7th Book (It is located at the entrance to Iolanda’s cafe.
2. Hard Times Book (10th) Found in Darius' shop in a crate.
3. Martin Chuzzlewit Book (6th) It is located in the manor lounge's cabinet.
4. The Old Curiosity Shop (4th Book) Purchased from Nobby's shop.
5. Nicholas Nickleby – (3rd book) You will find it in the library of this manor.
6. Our Mutual Friend – 14th Book) Found inside Frank’s house on a barrel.
7. Great Expectations (Book 13Y –MISSABLE
Rudolph has the book and it is only accessible when Rudolph asks for you to stay in his inn, go through the window into Rudolph's home and look at the top left book shelf.
8. Little Dorrit – 11th Book (Found on a shelf within Meg and Beth’s home.
9. Barnaby Rudge (5th book) – Found in the manor wine cellar's barrel.
10. Bleak House (-9th Book) Woden found it in his room. Accessible after distracting him by the fishing rod.
11. David Copperfield – 8th Book) Found on Yuna’s shop cabinet.
12. The Pickwick Papers – (1st book) You can find it in the wine cellar secret room piano.
13. Oliver Twist – (2nd book) After hiring Remus, talk with him during set up/recreation time and he can give you this guide.
14. The Mystery of Edwin Drood (15th Book) Found inside the cave in a crate.
15. A Tale of Two Cities (12th Book) After solving the mystery of the manor and finding Agatha's treasure you will find the last books inside.
Achievements that involve following a certain playstyle and reaching a certain ending.
Owner of the Manor
Pay off loan.
A Challenging Month
In cla*sic mode you can pay off a loan.
Good value for the money
Pay off your loan without raising the price above the Cheap' level.
Repay the loan without selling any items found during the game.
– I suggest you go for all four achievements at once, but you could also try to do them in different playthroughs.
It is easy to pay off your loan without selling anything or raising prices. Invest in aminities to upgrade stores and get stars as soon a possible.
I suggest you save during setup time and check-in to ensure you are familiar with setting up your rooms. Good luck!
Repay a portion of your loan and sign a profit sharing agreement with the bank.
– This is how you can achieve it. Reach day 30, with an amount of gold between 12,000-19,999, but no more. If accepted, the bank will ask you to become a coowner of the manor.
It is easy to achieve this by using To get the desired amount in gold, disable any advertis*ments and aminities. Continue through each day until you reach day 30, without booking anyone.
Someone outsmarted and found the hidden treasure first.
– This achievement requires that you Rudolph will find Agatha’s treasure.
This is the quickest and easiest way to do this. Frank will fix the manor for you at no cost at all when you start the game. This will Rudolph will appear at the manor on Day 25 to ask for your help in investigating the supposedly toxic materials Frank used when he fixed the walls.
Accepting it will make this so Rudolph will soon find the treasure. This achievement can be achieved by heading to the hills next to the farm and interfacing with the chest.
After exposing Rudolph as the prankster, banning Rudolph will result in your exclusion from this achievement. Be careful!
+ New Game
These achievements can only become unlockable when you reach NG+. To do this, you will need to repay the loan in a normal gaming session. You will lose any items from your previous playthroughs but you will be able unlock some things that can help you.
Irene (, new game+) will gift you a gift
– Just speak to Irene when she appears during NG+. Eventually, she will give a gift to you, unlocking your achievement.
Get all upgrades for the manor at the general store and the tailor (New Game+).
– You will unlock NG+ Two new items have been added: the Teleport Stone (, purchased from Nobby), as well as the Pet Pillow (, purchased from Yuna). These items can be purchased together with all other items they sell to achieve this achievement.
An aquatic visitor stayed with her pet at the inn (+).
This refers to Sirena, Largo. They will only be at your inn when NG+ is near the end. Keep an eye out!
Everyone is Welcome
Every guest must have stayed at least one (+) game+.
– Self explanatory. Here's an alphabetical list of guests that you can keep track.
- Marie and Pierre
- Kathryn & Emily
- Jia Lin
- Shirley and Walter
- Kyle, Ashley & Nick
- Cleo, Anthony
- Pat, Anya, Leya and Lukas
- George, Axel und Otto
- Aqua, Terra Ventus, Ignis and Ventus
- Croesus and Lydia
- Sirena, Largo (ENG+ only)
- Robin and Sparrow
Robin Sparrow & Mr Turnip
- Vicky & Alberto
And there it is.
If you have any concerns or questions about what I might have missed, please leave me a comment.
Here we come to an end for the Full Achievements Guide – The Lost Art of Innkeeping guide. I hope this guide has helped you with your gameplay. If you have something to add to this guide or believe we forgot some information to add, please let us know via comment! We check each comment manually by approving them!
- All The Lost Art of Innkeeping Posts List