All achievements in Title_Pending
I recommend that you immediately work towards the On the Clock achievement and Paradoxical Pataphysics to avoid having to go over the story twice. Other achievements are possible.
Please be kind to yourself
Not Out of Metaphorical Woods
Escape Level 1 for (
What a convenient time to own a Hammer
Do it again
Just a small detour
Level 2 can be skipped
Complete the Playtest
On the Clock
Complete the game with as few restarts as possible
Only move through the story. If you make a mistake, you can reset the progress by pressing a button in the main menu.
1. Complete the first level by running up to the bed.
2. Turn on the power for the elevator and go down the elevator. Enter the door
3. In the lobby, enter the door marked with a flickering bulb. From there, you can go to the second level via the elevator. You can now move on to the next level.
4. In the lobby, go down to the developers area. Go up to the third floor and enter the house. Break the engine key.
5. You will find the lobby. Follow the steps to the staircase.
6. Go to the second story, to the secret area next to the puzzle. Take an elevator to reach the room.
7. Go to the 3rd level, to a secret room in a shed. Take an elevator and go into the room to activate the computer.
8. Enter the first corridor and look for 239 on the screen. Reach the bed and complete the first floor.
9. Complete the first floor by reaching the bed.
10. Reach the bed and complete the first floor.
11. The screen on the first corridor informs you about the elevator. You will need to enter the elevator, then stand in a circular formation on the roof. Run to lobby, then run to the elevator. View credits.
Complete the Cycle
After credits, the game closes. A selection will appear when the game is reopened. You must select "Reset Roof" to stop progress being redirected.
These achievements will allow you to block On the Clock Follow up after receipt.
After beating the game using the settings menu, activate cheats button R rewind ten seconds, spacebar leap. This will speed up your achievement.
Do not use the toilet. You can rewind time by pressing the R key. After a while, you'll find yourself in a tutorial room. Don't move until the game restarts.
You found a Glitch
You'll find a lot of boxes in the lobby, just to the right of the windows. You will need to climb into that corner. Jumping makes the task easier.
you're winner! !
You can reach the basement by going to the first level. You can find ventilation under the monitors in the basement.
WE MUST TRAVEL BACK IN THE RIGHT TIME
RETURN TO THE VERY FIRST
Second floor. There is a boarded door in the corridor that leads to the endless stairs. Click on the computer to open it.
BEWARE THE CHAIR
Speedrunner Hell: Don't be Trapped
Secret room in puzzle room on the second level. Climb the steps and go to the chair.
Wait, there is Fall Damage!
Second level. There is a boarded-up entrance in front of the puzzle. Call the elevator, and then jump down.
Cutting Room Floor
Print all of, but wait, there's more!
First floor, the lobby has a printer on the couch. You can print a message after each reset. When you have written your message about the library, go up to the second level. There is a boarded entrance in front the door with the puzzle. Go to library, then go to the window.
These achievements are possible by progressing through different endings or simply exploring the levels. Some things are not immediately obvious. You must continue the story.
Game SUCK i Go to BED
Play Too Fast
Quickly complete the first stage. Hold Shift to run to the mattress.
Destroy 10 Security Cams
Use the hammer to break 10 security cameras. You can move freely from one room or another to respawn your cameras.
Purchase 200 Stanton Sodas
Click on the soda maker to get 200 cans. It's free)
What a Triumph
A hearty bowl of oatmeal is a good choice
First floor. In the lobby, click the bowl at registration.
Take a Break
Find a Vent Hideout
First level, in lobby, climb into the ventilation to enter the secret room.
On the first floor, just before the bed, you'll see cans of spray paint scattered along the corridors. Click on the cans until you cover the screen.
The basement ventilation can be found on the first level, just next to it. Click on the microwave to activate it.
Nice Job Four-Eyes
Construct the Debug Glasses
On the first floor next to the elevator, ventilation leads to the basement. This basement has three items: glasses (flashlights) and batteries. Nearby the basement elevator is a boarded out door. Put items on a table, and then make the debug glass.
I hope you enjoy the Full Achievements Guide – Title_Pending guide. This is all for now! If you have something to add to this guide or forget to add some information, please let us know via comment! We check each comment manually!
- All Title_Pending Posts List