- Hitting a wild boar will spawn a gigot, restoring one point of shield out of five – you can do this infinitely on any of them.
- Combo attacks are done by getting a full COMBO gauge – each attack consumes between 1 and 3 bars, depending on its efficiency.
- Sometimes, you’ll hear your partner whistle as they are ready to toss a Roman at you. Jump and hit the poor enemy mid-air, and you will get a X3 multiplier.
- Multipliers are cumulative, so try getting some free ones as frequent as possible.
- It can’t be said enough times: Twister combo is an absolute must as it will make the end game fights a breeze (no pun intended) – thus, try to save at least 30,000 by the time you reach Helvetia, when it becomes purchasable.
I hope you enjoy the Gameplay Tips – Asterix & Obelix XXL guide. This is all for now! If you have something to add to this guide or forget to add some information, please let us know via comment! We check each comment manually!
- All Asterix & Obelix XXL Posts List