Are you annoyed by this awful Motion Blur that you can’t turn of via the options menu? Stop searching the internet, I already did that for you!
How to …
- Open the file explorer of your choice
- Navigate to:
- Open the file “Engine.ini” with a text editor
- Add the following lines to the end of the file:
- Click save and close the text editor
The next time you launch Bakery Simulator Motion Blur should™ be disabled. It could be possible that game updates will reset this.
I hope you enjoy the How to disable Motion Blur – Bakery Simulator guide. This is all for now! If you have something to add to this guide or forget to add some information, please let us know via comment! We check each comment manually!
- All Bakery Simulator Posts List