This guide will help you fix the problem of your bluetooth headphones/earbuds unable to produce any sound.
How to Fix the Issue
If you're using Bluetooth headphones to play Grand Theft Auto V you might encounter a bug that causes audio not to play through your headphones. The sound stops right after (or during, in my case) the Rockstar logo and sirens are blaring. This guide will provide the solution that I used to fix the problem. There are many online solutions, but this one solved the problem I had.
1. Right click on the sound icon in your screen's bottom righthand corner
2. Select "Open Sound Settings" on the menu that appears after right-clicking
3. On the right-hand side of the Sound Settings, under the section "Related Settings", click "Sound Control Panel"
4. Under the tab "Playback", there should be two devices listed for your pair of headphones, one labeled "Headphones" and another "Headset". RIght click the option that is labeled as "Headset" and select "DIsable". You will also see the "hands-free audio" option in grey text under the device's titles.
5. Under the "Recording" tab do the same as before, but disable the "Headset" gadget.
GTA V should have the audio working correctly before you can start it. If you are having the same problem I was, I hope this is helpful.
This is all we can share for How to Fix Bluetooth Headphones Not Having Sound – Grand Theft Auto V for today. I hope you enjoy the guide! If you have anything to add to this guide or we forget something please let us know via comment! We check each comment! Don’t forget to check SteamClue.com for MORE!
- All Grand Theft Auto V Posts List