I had the issue that my F1 2018 sound was randomly stuttering and cutting out. It’s comparable to the sound of a campfire. All crackly.
I searched for ever for a fix and found one out for my self. This worked for me (12/13/2021/09:34PM).
What have I done?
I am gonna do this short and sweet.
Just follow these steps.
I did this chronologically:
(I do not know if only one of these steps is needed but just do all. It’s not that much.)
- In F1 2018 go to Settings > Audio Settings >Advanced Audio Settings and setAudio Update Rate to low
- Then set Dynamic Range to Limited Range
- Next set Main Output Device to Stereo Headphones
- Then minimizeF1 2018
- In Steam go to F1 2018 > Properties
- Paste this as the launch options ” -noSplash -cpuCount=<YOUR_THREAD_COUNT> -maxVRAM=<Your_VRAM_IN_MB> -maxMem=<Your_RAM_IN_MB> “
Fill in the blanks with your specs!
- Open Task Manager
- Go to Details
- Searchfor F1_2018.exe (Or smth like that)
- Right click > set priority >setto Realtime
- That’s it!
Disclaimer: You will need to set the priority every time you launch the game.
You can try changing some settings. I guess the problem here is the program priority.
I hope it works for you. If so please comment so that more people can see this guide.
This is all we can share for HOW TO FIX SOUND STUTTER! – F1 2018 for today. I hope you enjoy the guide! If you have anything to add to this guide or we forget something please let us know via comment! We check each comment! Don’t forget to check SteamClue.com for MORE!
- All F1 2018 Posts List