I noticed that the ending and dance mode bug is still existed, but there are no simple fix for the bug in Steam.
I will show you how to change the language without installing anything. Just some simple steps in Steam.
I hope this guide will help you who are still looking for the fix.
Guide: Step By Step
Here’s how to solve the ending and dance mode bug for those who want to see the Japanese version for the ending song:
- In your LIBRARY, click on the AI: The Somnium Files game.
- Click the Gear Icon (Manage) ==> Choose Properties
- On the side bar, choose Language
- Change the language to Japanese
- Play the game, and Enjoy!
You can later change the game default language to English the same way.
- Your game default language will change into Japanese. Don’t worry, the Title Menu is still in English
- See the image for more details.
Hope this helps! Thank you! 🙂
This is all we can share for How to Fix the Japanese Voice Ending & Dance Mode Bug – AI: The Somnium Files for today. I hope you enjoy the guide! If you have anything to add to this guide or we forget something please let us know via comment! We check each comment! Don’t forget to check SteamClue.com for MORE!
- All AI: The Somnium Files Posts List