This method can be rinsed and repeated once set up, a lot of people might know this already but its effective.
You will need to purchase a Facility, and have act II unlocked, if its your first time you will need to do act I.
The cheapest facility you can buy is in Paleto bay and it sells for $1,250,000, but if you prefer something closer, pick from the list below.
https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Facilities#Facilities – [fandom.com]
Finally you will need to complete the setup missions and activities for act II.
- This can be done with any act in doomsday, act III pays the most but is also the hardest, while also requiring you have armour and snacks.
- Remember to set the difficulty to hard for +25%
Act II only requires two players to complete, if you have a friend invite them for some easy money. the payout is $950,000 (Normal) $1,187,500 (Hard)
Play the mission as usual, if you never did it before, below is a link that can guide you. If you have setup completed skip to 1:27:51
The important part
- point your gun at some Russian submarine commander, idk.
- Once the avenger is getting near the hangar at LSIA, alt + tab into desktop and go to Internet and network settings > Change adapter Options. realise which icon gives you internet connection. it will either be ethernet or wifi.
- Keep this window open, now back into the game and wait for the cutscene, there will be a rectangular black box on the bottom right corner with a loading icon ( sometimes the box will apear for a split second, so keep watching for it.)
- As soon as it dissapears alt tab into network connections, and disable your connection.
- Wait 10 seconds and alt tab into gta, by now you should lose connection and be re-directed to offline gta. turn your internet back on and rejoin online.
- you should have the money and heist still available, now rinse and repeat to your hearts content.
Here we come to an end for the How to get rich on Doomsday Act II – Grand Theft Auto V guide. I hope this guide has helped you with your gameplay. If you have something to add to this guide or believe we forgot some information to add, please let us know via comment! We check each comment manually by approving them!
- All Grand Theft Auto V Posts List