A straightforward guide to equipping the main menu character with weapons, gear, and more!
With the exception of CTs’ Incendiaries and Ts’ Molotovs, all of the basic grenades function properly and have pleasing animations. The animations for the shield, armor, and kits could be awkward because they are not optimized.
The console must be turned on in order to use this method. Activate it by doing the following steps:
- Launch CS:GO
- Open Settings on the left menu row of the screen
- Navigate to the “Game” tab
- Change “Enable Developer Console (~)” setting to “Yes”
Now, all you have to do is enter the given commands from this guide in console.
Note: everytime you change the item you’ll have to reload the agent, since it is not dynamic. To do so, just change from T to CT and back (or vice versa).
Incendiary / Molotov
Kevlar Vest & Helmet
Some extra notes worth mentioning:
- equipment4 — once was a slot used for Heavy Assault suit (from Operation Wildfire), now not assigned.
- equipment5 — is set to be Nightvision Goggles, but since its worldmodel is missing from the game files, it does not work.
- grenade5 — a free slot not assigned to any grenade.
If you liked this guide, I would really appreciate a follow on Twitter – [twitter.com] . Alternatively, leave a like, a comment, add the guide to your favourites or give a Steam Award so more people can find it. ♡
This is all we can share for How to Give Grenades to the Menu Agent – Counter-Strike: Global Offensive for today. I hope you enjoy the guide! If you have anything to add to this guide or we forget something please let us know via comment! We check each comment! Don’t forget to check SteamClue.com for MORE!
- All Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Posts List