This guide will demonstrate how to install mods to Multiversus.
Locating the installation file
- Go to Steam Library
- Select Multiversus with the right mouse click
- Properties -> Local Files-> Move install folder
- Enter the Multiversus folder
- Go to the Content folder
- Enter the Paks folder
- Create a " mods folder
- Mods are available on this site: Gaming Banana [Multiversus] [steamcommunity.com]
- After downloading the mod from Steamcommunity.com, extract it with WinRar.
7Zip – [steamcommunity.com]
- Now copy and paste this folder into your mods folder. I recommend making a folder to organize each mod.
Will I getting banned?
The mods don't alter gameplay. They are just skins that can be used to customize the Characters, Weapons, or Scenarios.
You will be alone who sees what you have changed.
Here we come to an end for the How to Install Mods – MultiVersus guide. I hope this guide has helped you with your gameplay. If you have something to add to this guide or believe we forgot some information to add, please let us know via comment! We check each comment manually by approving them!
- All MultiVersus Posts List