This guide will explain how to add junky point shooting to your game. This mod allows you to have fun with your friends but doesn't allow you to play on public servers. The mod works by removing certain files from your game folder.
1. Go to the steam library
2. Right-click Ground Branch and choose Manage -> Browse Local Files
3. While in the game's folder proceed to "GroundBranch\Content\GroundBranch\Inventory\".
4. Go to the following folders.
- Sights%Other opto of choice that can mounted on offset rail% (optional; I've personally deleted the MicroT2 too)
5. Remove, rename and move all files with the prefix "T_" or 'S_ in folders starting at step 4.
6. Enjoy using Lauch GB
Please consider the downsides.
The mod makes some optic and an offset rail invisible. That means that if someone decides to mount a flashlight or flashlight on an offsetrail, the flashlight will appear floating above the ground. Instead of holding his optic straight up, the character holds his head down as if he is aiming through it. Laser mounted at 3 or 12 o'clock makes it difficult for the user to see the laser beam. Therefore, you must mount it at 9 or 6.
Here we come to an end for the How to mod point shooting into the game – GROUND BRANCH guide. I hope this guide has helped you with your gameplay. If you have something to add to this guide or believe we forgot some information to add, please let us know via comment! We check each comment manually by approving them!
- All GROUND BRANCH Posts List