Before we can start the guide you will need a video already downloaded.
1. Step – Now, go to Steam's Library'.
2. Step – Click to open the game and then click on "Manage".
3. Step – Next, choose the "Browse local documents" option.
: It will open an appropriate folder with the files, so we can customize the game.
4. Step 1 – Click on 'Backrooms" and then on 'Content'.
5. Step 2 – Once you have finished that, click on the folder called "Movies" to open the Cutscenes.
6. Step 3 – Drag the same folder as your downloaded video and rename this file to the Cutscene.
Tip: Do NOT delete the original Cutscene Video if you want it to be restored later.
The custom Cutscene, which you made in the game, now works flawlessly.
A sample of the custom Cutscene.
I hope you enjoy the How to mod the Cutscenes in the game. (GUIDE) – Escape the Backrooms guide. This is all for now! If you have something to add to this guide or forget to add some information, please let us know via comment! We check each comment manually!
- All Escape the Backrooms Posts List