Did you accidentally delete the Maxis Lots that came with your Expansion Packs? Or you didn’t want them cluttering up your neighborhood before, but now you want them back? This Guide will tell you how to restore all your Maxis Lots.
Restore Maxis Lots
To restore the Maxis Lots, including the ones that came with the Expansion Packs that you’ve purchased, do the following:
1. Go to the “Documents” folder on your computer;
2. Open the folder titled “Electronic Arts”;
3. Open the folder titled “The Sims 4”; and
4. Scroll down until you see a file titled “TrayDeletedItems” and delete it.
5. Next time you launch the game, the Maxis Lots will have been restored. To find them, follow the steps below:
6. Click on the “Gallery” button in the top right corner;
7. Click on the “Library” tab at the top of the page;
8. On the left, in the top section titled “View Content by”, select “Maxis”; and
9. Now you should see all the Maxis Lots that came with the Expansion Packs that you’ve purchased. Place them in one of the worlds and enjoy!
This is all we can share for How to Restore Maxis Lots – The Sims™ 4 for today. I hope you enjoy the guide! If you have anything to add to this guide or we forget something please let us know via comment! We check each comment! Don’t forget to check SteamClue.com for MORE!
- All The Sims™ 4 Posts List