This is the guide on hoe to summon the exo mechs if you can’t look up a youtube video or look at the wiki.
How to summon the upgraded mech bosses (The whole guide)
1. Go to the sunken sea lab located beneath the desert and get the schematic.
2. Craft the codebreaker base with 1 charging station, 20 mysterious circuitry, and 35 dubious plating, also make the decryption computer with 18 mysterious circuitry, 10 dubious plating, 300 wires, 10 copper or tin, and 15 gla*s.
3. place the codebreaker base then left click the codebreaker base when you have the decryption computer in your hands to place the decryption computer on the codebreaker base.
4. find the schematic in the space lab (mostly above spawn)
5. put the schematic in the codebreaker with 300 draedon power cells
6. wait about a minute so it can break the encryption and you can make something new!
7. make the new thing i said you can make which is the long ranged sensor array with 10 mysterious circuitry, 10 dubious plating, 10 Mythril or Orichalcum Ore, and 50 wires and place it on the codebreaker
8. go to the jungle lab found about anywhere in the jungle and get the schematic and encrypt it
9. when its done you can craft the advanced display with 10 mysterious circuitry, 10 dubious plating, 3 life alloys, and 20 gla*s place it on the codebreaker.
10. find the lab in the underworld found to the far left, then grab the schematic.
11. encrypt the schematic, then when its done you can make the voltage regulation system with 10 mysterious circuitry, 10 dubious plating, 5 uelibloom bars, and 5 luminite then place it on the codebreaker
12. grab the schematic in the underground ice biome and encrypt it.
13. when its done you can craft the last thing you need the auric quantum cooling cell which is crafted with 2 auric bars, 40 wires, 80 endothermic energy, and 12 cores of eleum then place it on the codebreaker
14. when all that is done right click on the codebreaker and where is says contact press it if your ready, draedon will spawn in talking about stuff then you must choose who you want to fight first… it doesn’t matter which one you choose first you will be fighting them all the fight. it doesn’t matter which cla*s you use but i think that melee is the hardest for this fight because most of the bosses stay far away from you and you can only get close to them if you have insane speed or something. i can’t really give out a general strat because i have not defeated them yet.
I hope you enjoy the How to summon exo mechs – tModLoader guide. This is all for now! If you have something to add to this guide or forget to add some information, please let us know via comment! We check each comment manually!
- All tModLoader Posts List