How to Unlock the Ritualist Archetype in Remnant 2 Awakened King
Hey there, fellow gamers! Are you ready to dive into the Awakened King DLC for some epic adventures? This DLC is not just any update – it’s packed with cool new weapons, amazing locations, and, wait for it… a brand-new Archetype to explore!
How to Snag the Ritualist Archetype
So, you’re eyeing the Ritualist Archetype, huh? Good choice! But how do you get it? First things first, you gotta find this special material and bring it to our man Wallace. He’s the key to unlocking this archetype. Let’s break it down, shall we?
The Great Ritualist Archetype Hunt
Ready for an adventure? To get your hands on the Ritualist Archetype Material, head over to the Forgotten Coast right after you’ve conquered the Sunken Witch battle. You’ll find yourself at these super busy docks. It’s here that your quest gets really exciting!
Now, imagine jumping from boat to boat, dodging obstacles like a pro. Your goal? A tiny, easy-to-miss cave is hiding in all that dock chaos. Once you’re in, brace yourself – things are about to get weird.
Inside, you’ll find an enemy doing some freaky ritual with a pig. Yep, a pig. 🐷 But hey, no judgment – we’re here for the Ritualist Archetype, right? Show them who’s boss, beat the enemy and the pig, and voila! You’ve got the Ragged Poppet material – your ticket to Ritualist power!
Where to Discover the Ritualist
Have we got the Ragged Poppet? Great! Take it back to Wallace in Ward 13. Hand over 5 Lumenite Crystals, and he’ll give you the Cursed Effigy. Now, we’re talking!
What Makes the Ritualist Archetype So Cool
The Ritualist Archetype is all about status effects. Think of it as being the annoying fly in your enemies’ soup. Here’s a quick rundown of what this archetype brings to the table:
Key Features of the Ritualist
- Prime Perk: Vile – Infect your enemies with negative effects. When they go down, the effect spreads to others. It’s like a bad cold but way more fun for you!
- Trait: Affliction – Make those nasty effects last longer. Because why not, right?
Skills That’ll Make You Go ‘Wow!’
- Eruption – Boom! A ma*sive explosion that gets stronger with each status effect. It’s like fireworks but with more screaming enemies.
- Miasma – This skill is like a buffet of pain – Bleeding, Burning, Overloaded, Corroded… your enemies won’t know what hit ’em!
- Deathwish – It’s a bit risky, but who doesn’t love a bit of danger? Sacrifice healing for a huge power boost and life steal. YOLO!
Perks That Give You the Edge
- Wrath – Got enemies with status effects? Now, they hurt even more. Take that!
- Terrify – Scare everyone around when you take down an enemy. It’s like being the boogeyman.
- Dark Blood – Toughen up against those nasty status effects.
- Purge – Cleanse yourself of all the bad stuff with just a snap of your fingers. Easy peasy.
Why You Should Totally Use the Ritualist Archetype
Once you’ve got the Ritualist Archetype, you’ll want to use it all the time. It’s perfect
- All Remnant 2 Posts List