A simple guide on using the server browser (since it seems to be a bit difficult for a lot of people playing tf2)
How to use the server browser
- So, the first step is to open the server browser by going to the top bar, pressing find a game, and clicking on community servers. There you will see the server browser.
- The next step is to check “Has players currently playing”.
- Then the next thing is to type into the “Tags: include” box the type of server you are looking for, and then let the server search for servers you can join. For example, I searched in the GIF for Vs Saxton Hale servers, but if you type in any kind of tags, like mvm, or instantrespawn if that’s what you desire, then try it.
- Then once you find a server you might be interested in joining, press the connect button. It’s that simple.
Written by zappy
I hope you enjoy the How to use the server browser – Team Fortress 2 guide. This is all for now! If you have something to add to this guide or forget to add some information, please let us know via comment! We check each comment manually!
Recommended for You:
- All Team Fortress 2 Posts List
Leave a Reply