Guide to prevent the game from accessing internet and stop it from collecting data.
- 1. select rule type "program"
- 2. Browse to find out more about program selection
"YOUR-STEAM-GAMES-PATH\Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered\crs-handler.exe" (1st outbound rule –
as part a separate outbound rule
"YOUR-STEAM-GAMES-PATH\Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered\Spider-Man.exe" (2nd outbound rule)
- 3. Choose "block connection" as Action
- 4. All profiles must be governed by the rules
- 5. Give the rule a name that is appropriate for later identification
Two new outbound guidelines should be available, one for CRS uploader and one to Spider-Man.exe.
Voila, welcome to SpiderMan offline mode ))
Here we come to an end for the Offline Mode (no data collection) – Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered guide. I hope this guide has helped you with your gameplay. If you have something to add to this guide or believe we forgot some information to add, please let us know via comment! We check each comment manually by approving them!
- All Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered Posts List