Legend has it that Chimera, an ancient Greek monster, had the head of a Lion, the body of goats, and the tail a Python. It was extremely vicious and could devour both men and animals. Travelers who manage to tame this beast will find it makes a great mount.
Chimera Challenge Guide
The Chimera is a 8,000-year Noble beast that spawns randomly in the world. The Map has a noble beast icon that travelers can use to track the location of the noble beast icon. Note: The Noble Chimera 8,000-years old comes with the Blessed buff. Breakthrough Seal I – II – III – IV in order to damage it.
The Chimera has a variety skill set, including Melee DMG (and Ranged DMG), so travelers who want to challenge it alone should wait until their battlepower is at least 40,000. It is best to challenge the group if each member's battlepower is greater than 30,000.
1. After locating a Chimera, remember to place Marks such as Camp and War Banner nearby to avoid traveling a long distance after reviving to prevent the Chimera from returning to full HP.
2. Remember to have enough medicine for you and your pets. Auto-Feed Low HP Animals Increase the Feed limit. Chimera's ultimate can deal fatal damage to pets, and low HP pets may be killed before they can get attended to.
3. Travelers are advised that they carry runes such a Royal Tempest, Divine Cudgel , Bellow. Radiance. Axe Dance. Battering. PhasianidDash. Lightning Cascade. To increase their damage or reduce the damage that they cause.
4. When challenging as a team, it's better to divide and conquer as a Chimera's skills are mostly area attacks, making it easier to manage when splitting up.
Travelers can capture a Chimera to obtain a [Temp.] Chimera or Chimera Egg, or kill it for its drops.
You can capture the Chimera when its HP drops below a specific range. Epic or higher-grade mustard-shot crossbow . Note: It is important that travelers remember to recall their Chimera to prevent it from being killed.
Chimera Cultivation Guide
Travelers can capture Chimeras themselves or purchase Chimera eggs at the Auction House. The Chimera's starting ATK/HP/DEF qualities are71/72/67. It can unlock 7 inherited skill spots, its max level is 60, Bloodline conversion rate is 5% and talent attribute-Ranged DMG reduction is 4.8%.
The Chimera land mount has 6 skills and is available at Lv. 0.
The Chimera's skills are mainlyAOE Melee DMG, which makes it suitable for Totem Challenge, but it lacks flexibility and isn't suitable as a PvP pet. It's best if you make it a pet for PvE and only select. Melee DMG Growth, Ranged DMG Increasing, Melee DMG Reduction, Ranged DMG Reduction, DEF break, Crit, Crit DMG For its equipment, and its skills.
Travelers can feed their Chimera Braised Lobcray Meat to increase their quality limit. This is a Grand Treat that requires a beast material, Trileaf Skin, which can be obtained from a wide range of sources. It can either be obtained by killing beasts or purchased at Home Shop > Inkblack Shop.
Tips: Cray type beasts are known for their thick protective shells that provide incredible defense. So, travelers are advised to use thepipa as their main attack weapon as thepipa ignores their defenses, thus making it more effective in killing cray-type beasts.
Chimera's morphings and dye are also very unique. It can be shaped with three heads. Even though it eats other heads from beasts, its head is unique!
While it's great fun to morph-and-dye, travelers should not forget to Give food and Maturity Pills to improve their Chimera's Level and quality in order to unleash its full strength as a legendary beast!
Here we come to an end for the Pet Cultivation Guide – Chimeraland guide. I hope this guide has helped you with your gameplay. If you have something to add to this guide or believe we forgot some information to add, please let us know via comment! We check each comment manually by approving them!
- All Chimeraland Posts List