This guide is just a simple list of things I’ve discovered so far that I can’t find else where on the internet yet.
– Unlisted Craftable Tree –
The Pleom Tree
This tree can be crafted from the Golden seeds found in the 9 golden chests spread around the map. Created the same as other tree seeds by combining the seed, tree bark, and mutagen in the DNA Manipulator.
Map Guide with Golden Chest locations – [steamcommunity.com]
Due to the limited amount of Golden seeds available the number of times you can craft these is limited. Don’t lose them.
– Lore Hidden Tree –
The Iterra Tree
This tree seed can only be found. As far as I am aware only one copy exists in the world so DO NOT lose it.
The lore leading to the location begins in one of the survival bunkers found towards the edge of the map near the wheel.
The ship referenced is the cruiser, downed in the desert. To get to the described panel you will need to enter quite deep into the cruiser so an O2 is recommended. *Rough directions; go up the first ladder, head to the right through the room filled with computers, past the biotubes then you should see a second ladder heading up to another floor. At the back of this room you should find the panel and three containers behind.
This tree might be my personal favorite, it grows in small clumps with a lot of variety.
I’ve found the farther along you progress the terraforming (maybe just gametime??), meteor showers of different types occur.
- Standard: Orange meteors containing mostly the six primary resources; iron, silicon, titanium, cobalt, magnesium, and aluminium.
- Iridium: Bright red meteors containing iridium. Can be summoned on a smaller scale with rockets.
- Uranium: Bright green meteors containing iridium. Can be summoned on a smaller scale with rockets.
- Osmium: Bright blue meteors containing osmium and sulfur. Cannot be summoned with rockets.
Also if anyone knows anything about the door in the super alloy cave…. I’ve been trying to open or glitch through a wall for some time now… really curious whats back there…
I hope you enjoy the Secrets and other random stuff – The Planet Crafter guide. This is all for now! If you have something to add to this guide or forget to add some information, please let us know via comment! We check each comment manually!
- All The Planet Crafter Posts List
Leave a Reply