A very short and easy to follow Skull Cavern guide that can help you reach floor 200+ easily
Before going to bed I empty my inventory of everything besides:
1. The best melee weapon I have access to (prioritizing knockback if anything but It mostly doesn’t matter as we will mostly ignore mobs)
2. Iridium pickaxe
3. Slingshot with as much explosive ammo as you can afford (anywhere from 500-999 ammo)
4. As many Mega Bomb as I can craft and buy from the dwarf
5. 10-20 stairs to leave monster floors.
6. For food buffs 1-2 Magic Rock Candies and/or 2-4 Spicy Eels
7. For Drink Buffs Triple Shot Espressos are necessary as speed is key so we need 5-7
8. For Healing LOTS of gold quality cheese as they are very easy to get and provide good healing
9. For rings if you haven’t gotten to the volcano I go with an Iridium Band + a lucky ring, if I can combine rings I go with 2x lucky ring combined with 2 Iridium Bands for really far magnetism so you don’t have to waste time walking towards bombed items
10. If you haven’t unlocked the ability to craft desert warp totems you should at least buy 1 for the trip giving you an extra 4 hours in the mines which can net you extra prismatic shards and 100+ extra iridium ore.
1. Use the pickaxe as little as possible
2. Ignore enemies but you can hit them with the slingshot to hit ore that isn’t up against the wall
3. Skip infested floors with stairs
4. Focus on getting to floor 100+ for higher chance of iridium
5. Prioritize iridium over any other ore
6. If stairs have appeared do not hesitate to go down unless you see a vein of 5+ iridium ore that is easy to get to.
I managed to get to floor 200+ with 8 prismatic shards 2 Auto-Petters and 300+ iridium ore using this method in ONE of my runs, and once you do this strategy depending on your outcome you only need to do it 2-5 times to get everything you could ever need from skull cavern.
This is all we can share for Short and Easy to Follow Skull Cavern Guide – Stardew Valley for today. I hope you enjoy the guide! If you have anything to add to this guide or we forget something please let us know via comment! We check each comment! Don’t forget to check SteamClue.com for MORE!
- All Stardew Valley Posts List