This guide will provide Gameplay tips and Combos as well as all the important information about solfachord, aka doremichord. You can also find my personal deck linked, I am a certified diamond player.
Abbreviations I use include:
sps = Special summons
ns = normal summon
ps = pendulum summon
What's so special about this deck of cards?
All fairy-pendulum monsters have a level + 9; their ps can't even be negated if the scales they use are odd or even.
Great spells for field and spells to find scales
Cutia has the ability to search for any solfachord beast and Gracia can search for any solfachord spells and traps
They all have nice effect, they are not game-changing but can save your day
What is Pendulum, exactly?
They often have nice effects, and are both spells and monsters.
You can sps all monsters from your deck and extra deck by placing them on the scales. However, they must be facing up and have a pendulum.
Take this example: If your scales are between 1 & 9, you can ps Level 2,3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 monsters
You can only ps extra deck to extra-monster zone. Link monsters arrows will count towards extra monster zone so keep this in mind
Pros & Cons of Solfachord
- Pendulum deck. Therefore, opponent will draw 1 card that has maxx C (pend amount). As many monsters as possible, but only one draw
- 1 even number + 1 scale solfachord protects pendulum summon. They can't negate it
- Superpoly does not have a dark monster.
- Being all fairy can play another support
- Combinations that are easy and quick with lots of starters
- Okay at going second
- Can't swarm with other pendulum decks
- Not so many negates
- Nibiru, Primal Being, will hurt.
- Only one removal is allowed.
- Bricks aren't very common, but there is no way out once it bricks.
Combos and gameplay
I will teach what you know with my deck.
This is my personal deck. [masterduelmeta.com]
Note: I don’t like maxx c, there are many floowandereeze people, so you can take Performapal Pendulum Magician + Performapal Celestial Maniac and add maxx.
Important Note: If you can't xyz with odd eyes or synchro for croco/baronne, don’t special summon Protecting Spirit Locketh.
Important Note: You should not put 1 copy of the pendulum card to scale while a combo, as Heavymetalfoes Electrumite could destroy it. Astrograph Sorcerer won't be able to search from the deck if only 1 copy is available.
Important Note: HeavymetalfoesElectrumite is not recommended for link climbs as it can be drawn by an opponent if our scales are destroyed.
What do you want from combos
1) Locking opponent
No sps by Artifact Scythe then instantaneously synchro to Baronne d Fleur
True King of All Calamities doesn't have any monster effects
2) Mekk Knight Crusadia Avramax, I:P Masquerena
3) Odd Eyes absolute Dragon to Odd Eyes vortex Dragon, but this is not consistent
Let's summon The True King of All Calamities
1) ns. Send Trias Hierarchia, Diviner of the Herald to grave
2) sps trias using diviner
3) sps Valkyrie Sigrun with the effect von sechste
4) xyz To True King Of All Calamities by using Trias Hierarchia, Valkyrie.Sigrun
5) Toggle on and use the king's effects to turn opponents around asap
I have good scale.
I wonder what good scales are? —> DoSolfachord Coolia. DoSolfachord Cutia.
1) Use one of these pend monsters to scale
2) Use ReSolfachord sps effect and ReSolfachord sps
3) ns a pendulum monster
4) Connect to Heavymetalfoes Electrumite. Pick Astrograph Sorcerer to receive an additional deck
5) Pop one scale of electrumite and add astograph
6) Use Astrograph Sorcerer's effect to search the destroyed scale.
You can now ps to go wild. Heavymetalfoes Electrumite comes with 2 arrows so that you can ps 2 Monsters from Extra Deck.
How to Scythe lock
1) ns. Send Trias Hierarchia, Diviner of the Herald to grave
2) sps Dreamia/Loagaeth
3) Link to Crystron Halqifibrax with diviner, and use halq from deck to summon diviner
4) ps & link to Artifact Dangda
5) You are free to go wild, but you must not use halq/dagda to link climb
6) Toggle on/off and end phase
7) Use Halq's Effect asap, then chain Dagda and set Artifact Scythe
8) sps T.G. Wonder Magician by pop Artifact Scythe and halq
9) chain Artifact Scythe. If it sps instantaneously, it sps Baronne de Fleurs
Now they won't sps so you have omninegate by Baronne d Fleur
If you are also able to link I.P Masquerena you can use her together with dagda sps Mekk Knight Crusadia Avramax
Help me I need scales
1) Use One for 1 and spscutia. Next, choose gracia
2) nsgracia cutia with Solfachord Elegance
3) Use Solfachord Elegance 2nd effect
It's time to shine at Performapal Opapal Synchron
a) if sps'ed you can go to Baronne de Fleur using DoSolfachord Coolia
b. If sps’ed you can use Astrograph Sorcerer, TiSolfachord Beautia to go to Ravenous Crocodragon Archethys
LaSolfachord Angelia's charm
A) You can honor yourself and sps DoSolfachordcoolia from your deck -> negate their monster/s
b. You can honor SolSolfachord Gracia with sps MiSolfachord Eliteia/TiSolfachord Beautia by deck
c: You can tribute DoSolfachord Cuttingia and Sps MiSolfachord Elia from deck-> return spell/trapto hand
FaSolfachord Fancia has your search
1) ns FaSolfachord Facia and send which solfachord beast you need on scale
2) Use Solfachord Harmonia field spell's first effect to take the monster that fancia sent to additional deck
Solfachord Core Card
- DoSolfachord Cutiax3 (sr).
- Diviner of Herald x3 – (ur)
- Solfachord Elegance x3 (ur).
- SolSolfachord Gracia min x2 (sr)
- DoSolfachord Cooliax2 (ur).
- ReSolfachord Dreamia x3 (n)
- Solfachord Harmonia – at least 1 copy
- You should at least add 1 copy of each solfachord monster, but fancia works better.
- Trias Hierarchia 1 (r)
- Astrograph Sorcerer 1 (ur)
- Heavymetalfoes Electrumite 1, (ur).
- Crystron Crystron Haqifibrax 1 ur (not a must, but very handy)
- Mekk-Knight Crusadia Avramax 1 (ur)
Before you start to build
Solfachord scale It is ineffective do not put your deck
GranSolfachord Musecia It is mostly inutilized. It is good to have one copy but it is also okay to not use.
True King of All Calamities can be used It is better to include Valkyrie Sigrun as well as Valkyrie Sigste
To lock your opponent’s sps You must include Artifact Scythe or T.G. Wonder Magician
If you're looking for more, here are some suggestions:
- Abyss Actor – Curtain Raiser (r)
- Chronograph Sorcerer (sr)
- Dragon Shrine (sr) + Supreme King Gate Zero (n) + Supreme King Gate Zero (r)
- Solfachord Musica (r)
This is all we can share for Solfachord Guide – Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel for today. I hope you enjoy the guide! If you have anything to add to this guide or we forget something please let us know via comment! We check each comment! Don’t forget to check SteamClue.com for MORE!
- All Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel Posts List