There are actually two guides (i think?) achievements related or at least with tips, but i didn’t understand them, so i made one for some of the achievements.
PS: i don’t speak english so there will be mistakes.
PPS: this is my first guide so there will be mistakes.
First, some stuff.
i want to say that im no expert in this game and i don’t think there is a right o wrong way to play this game (or any game) for that reason i will not say things like “i used this weapon,mod and blessing so you mustdo it!!”.
These are just recommendations and tips that might or might not help you.
This “guide” will cover only a few achievements, not all of them.
also i’m a*suming you have beaten the game at least once.
Now, let’s Begin
While it says every realm, you can get this achivement in the normal mode, so it’s only 5 realms.
However, all rooms includes secret rooms, the best way i know to discover secret rooms is by throwing enemies at the walls and/or shooting the walls. Fury and deflected bullets also works.
You should do the shooting in combat, so you can recharge your weapon.
The strength of the oak
Basically, you must beat the game without healing or shielding yourself.
The upgrades from the tree are ok.
You start with 10 hp (with the upgrades) and that needs to last till the end.
i think this is the hardest achievement because you literally need to “get good” to do it, there is nothing else. I recommend leaving it for last.
Some general stuff
- All achievements can be obtained in the normal mode, except for Embracing Chaos, Being Chaos and the story related.
- You should disable cursed altars. while it might be useful in some cases it’s better to leave it normal when you are trying to get achievements.
- For the “Chaos” achivements i recommend going directly for “Being Chaos”. and for the “challenges”, while you can pick whatever you want, i don’t recommend choosing “Dangerous Challenge” , this might seem like a good idea for the first realms but in the last realm this can make you run very hard.
- The secrets achievements are story related, there are 4 endgame choices (2 nomal, 2 chaos) and one achievement for each.
- When shopping, smash items to get the best stuff, usually is a combination of two items. There is a blessing that helps with the prices, but generally it’s worth it. DON’T BE GREEDY.
- This is obvious, but you should smash items you don’t need. while atempting “Strength of the oak” this includes hp and shields. this gives you more money for upgrades and weapons.
- Don’t buy from Lefanu, unless you are really desperate. he doesn’t offer anything you can’t get from the others.
- You should explore every room in every realm.
- The final boss in normal mode is a construct, and the final boss in chaos mode is a devil.
a weapon with the right MOD can make these fights way easier. this applies to any boss/enemy that might give you trouble.
I made this guide with some things that I wish I had known before and as I said before these are just recommendations, do what you want and most importantly have fun.
I hope you enjoy the Some tips for some achievements – ScourgeBringer guide. This is all for now! If you have something to add to this guide or forget to add some information, please let us know via comment! We check each comment manually!
- All ScourgeBringer Posts List