New Spirit Beast gameplay has been released in Chimeraland. It means new challenges. This new challenge will present travelers with new special monsters: Spirit Beasts. Killing them will bring you amazing rewards.
How to Join:
Spirit Beasts spawn only in Centralmount Centralmount is a great place for travelers to test out the new gameplay. Centralmount is located within a neutral region that allows for PvP without any Conflict Penal penalties. It's highly advised that travelers come together to avoid being entrapped or to avoid friendly firing between their teammates while fighting Spirit Beasts.
Centralmount can be visited by travelers who are new to the area. Noble Tribe is located in Northeast Centralmount's volcanoes. You can teleport to it directly Follow the instructions. Icon of purple Spirit Beast You can use the map to find the Spirit Beasts you are looking for.
Tips: It is a good idea for travelers to unlock Centralmount Central Pillar as soon as they arrive in Centralmount. After that, you can light up the dark sections of the map to locate Spirit Beasts.
Travelers who unlock the Centralmount map may teleport to Centralmount Central Pillar in order to track down Spirit Beasts.
1. Spirit Beasts are tanky with high attack damage and have a higher difficulty in challenging them than a Giant Beast.
2. Spirit Beasts are found in Centralmount's wilderness. It's best to join forces and end the fight quickly if you encounter them in order to avoid being snatched.
3. The challenge of Spirit Beasts is more risky so it's a good idea to set up a Camp nearby before you ask them to return to the fight soon after their death.
Spirit Beast Respawn Info
There are 4 different Spirit Beast Tiers. Each Tier corresponds in some way to different types of Spirit Beasts. The spawn time and rules for each Tier are slightly different.
- Only 20 Tier-1 Spirit Beasts can live simultaneously. When a Spirit Beast dies, they will respawn within 4 hours. Only 120 Tier 1 spirit beasts can be respawned each daily.
- Only 15 Tier 2 spirit beasts can exist simultaneously. Tier 2 Spirit Beasts respawn every day between 10:00 and 15:00. Spirit Beasts who have not been killed by the time limit will also respawn. Each day, Tier 2 Spirit Beasts cannot be respawned.
- Only 10 Tier-3 Spirit Beasts may exist at once. Tier 3 Spirit Beasts respawn every day between 10:00 and 15:00. Spirit Beasts that have not died before the specified time will also respawn. Only 20 Tier-3 Spirit Beasts can be respawned each daily.
- Only 6 Tier-4 Spirit Beasts can live at the same time. Tier 4 Spirit Beasts respawn every day at 10:00, 15:00, or 20:00. Spirit Beasts who have not been killed within the specified time frame will also respawn at 14;49:55. 19:49.55. 23:50:00. Each day, only 18 Tier-4 Spirit Beasts may be respawned.
Spirit Beasts will respawn at random locations. The higher the Tiers of their Tiers, it'll be more difficult to challenge them.
Spirit Beasts of various Tiers have different drop benefits. The higher the Tier is, the greater the grade and the number of rewards.
There is a chance that a Spirit Beast can be killed and they will fall. advanced equipment, Inkblack Stone, Purple Stone, Dusty Soil, Indigo Jade, Fern Jade, Crimson Jade, Rare Agate, Epic Elixir, Blood Cleansing Dew, Maturity Pill, There are many more. The higher the Spirit Beast Tier is, the more items you can get.
Dusty soil can be exchanged from the village watch for Star Points. 10 Dusty soil = 1 Star Point (. Up to 3 exchanges a days). Maturity Pills are also available to enhance the quality of a pet's or attendant's life and increase their Pet Power.
So gather your friends and make a trip to Centralmount. Kill the Spirit Beasts and get your share the amazing rewards.
Here we come to an end for the Spirit Beast Gameplay is Coming on August 18! So Get Ready to Win Amazing Rewards! – Chimeraland guide. I hope this guide has helped you with your gameplay. If you have something to add to this guide or believe we forgot some information to add, please let us know via comment! We check each comment manually by approving them!
- All Chimeraland Posts List