This guide can only be used to correct a Steam Deck profile error.
After installing the game, you may encounter this error.
"Unable load Profile!" Once a profile has been selected, your progress will not be saved.
This guide will help you to fix it.
Follow these steps
1. Press the Steam Button
2. Select Power Option
3. Switch to Desktop
4. Open the File Explorer
5. Navigate to "/home/deck/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/compatdata/8000/pfx/driver_c/users/steamuser/"
6. Rename the "My Documents Original", or another link file, to "My Documents Original".
7. Create a new folder titled "My Documents."
8. Start the game and fix the error
We hope you find the error now.
Have a pleasant day.
Here we come to an end for the [Steam Deck] Profile creation error fix – Tomb Raider: Anniversary guide. I hope this guide has helped you with your gameplay. If you have something to add to this guide or believe we forgot some information to add, please let us know via comment! We check each comment manually by approving them!
- All Tomb Raider: Anniversary Posts List