Here are the most important rules when playing this game. This is not mentioned in the in-game help. So I decided to make a guide.
Monster capture conditions and Retreat
- If you defeat the enemy Rune Knight, you may be able to capture the monsters he was commanding. This happens with a probability.
- If the knight retreats himself, no capture will occur.
The following are special matters
- If the monster is fascinated, the capture probability will be 100%.
- If there is no knight’s escape base on the strategy map, capture will occur even if he retreat. So this happens when the knight is in a dead end on the strategy map.
Players and AI have the same rules.
Using this rule, you can attack with a monster until just before retreating as a knight, and you can retreat by damaging only the enemy army with zero damage to your own army. (The enemy army loses some monsters, but we don’t.)
Q: Are all other countries enemies from the beginning?
A: Yes, they are all enemies. No diplomacy.
Q: Do other countries also compete with each other?
A: Yes, there are always wars between other countries. In other words, it is possible for fishermen to benefit.
Q: Other countries do not seem to invade too much.
A: There is a period when the first few verses do not attack. It depends on the difficulty level.
Q: What should I do if my enemy’s evasion is too high to hit my attack?
A: First, be aware of the terrain effect. If you siege, the hit rate will increase. Harlow’s magic is also good.
Q: What is the “quest of ??” In the capital?
A: It will be revealed by the battle quest that appears at the end of the game. It seems that strong items will come out.
Q: How many items can be carried over to the game on the second lap after clearing?
A: See here – [brigandine-kouryaku.com]
- You can rotate the camera with the mouse wheel while holding down the Shift key during battle.
- The space key can be used as a decision operation instead of the K key. If you use it in combination with a mouse in battle, it will be a little easier to operate.
- If you sort by state in the knight list, it is easy to find the waiting knight.
I hope you enjoy the Strategically important rules – Brigandine The Legend of Runersia guide. This is all for now! If you have something to add to this guide or forget to add some information, please let us know via comment! We check each comment manually!
- All Brigandine The Legend of Runersia Posts List