The ultimate guide to bring the light! includes: light bringing tips, ways of bringing light, light bringing tricks, rest a*sured the light will be brought.
How to bring the light
The Light Bringer is an incredibly complex game and you will never fully master it, but you can try… or give up now that is an option. if you are brave enough to continue then first you must spend time mastering the first core mechanic, The Jump!!
- Step One:
- Take a thumb or if you’re wild a finger Hardmode: your chin. Hover it over the spacebar
- Then look for a thing to jump over. this could be a fence, a gap or a sneaky banana peel your 6 year old orphan brother left out last night to get you back because last time you went to Mcdonalds you got the toy he wanted in a happy meal and wouldn’t trade with him, even though it was yours and shouldn’t have to swap just cause he cried…
- Look down and check your chin is still over the spacebar
- Press the spacebar and you will lift gracefully into the air like a cat has just spotted a cucumber behind it.
If you get stuck there are helpful videos online
Please take note of these pictures and how to execute a Jump!!
Become a MLG Lightbringer!
This one below is when you get really good, secret technique. It’s called a “Double Jump”
The way to do it requires precise timing, When you are midair you must repeat the same steps that allowed you to get into the air in the first place.
Enemies of Light (Dark)
You are well on your way to bringing light to the corners of the world. Though for every hero there must be villain, for every chicken there must be an egg, for every shopping mall there must be a Karen screaming her head off because the yogurt she bought expired the next day but she didn’t see and its the cashiers fault for not pointing this out!
Meet your Karen
This Slimey creature is aptly named “Slime”
Bitter at life and mad at the world, slimes will charge for you and upon contact will hurt your feelings and consequently break one of your multiple hearts.
To get revenge you have options including
- If you have mastered the jump then you can use it to bring the light in another way, by jumping on the head of the slime as we know from Mario it will humiliate them so much that they will cease existing. Its even to jump off one slime onto another leaving a trail of broken hearts beneath your feet.
- The Rang is unlocked by reaching a point in level one and figuring out how to enter a building. With the Rang you can slap slimes silly sending slimes slithering swiftly back to the void.
- We know cool people dont look at explosions, so to be a true hero why not just run away. If your problems never catch up to you, they are no longer problems.
I have thrown a lot of information at you, there is more to learn but these basic will help you get starting light bringing. Good luck on your adventures and may the odds be ever in your favour. If you enjoyed my guide please pay pal my cousin £3 for bail if we raise enough money he might get out of prison before my Gran kicks the bucket. wvvw.donatetobighomiewayne.hit/ler – [donatetobighomiewayne.hit]
– Peace, Lamb
This is all we can share for The ultimate guide to bring the light – The Lightbringer for today. I hope you enjoy the guide! If you have anything to add to this guide or we forget something please let us know via comment! We check each comment! Don’t forget to check SteamClue.com for MORE!
- All The Lightbringer Posts List