Guide to help you achieve the Well-Read acheivement.
The Caves of Steel
1. Unvisited – Once you make it back to your house; turn left and go around the house. You’ll come upon a wood pile. The first note is pinned to the wall.
2. Bee Cannon? – From the wood pile continue going around the back of the house until you come upon the greenhouse. Climb onto the roof and in the bathtub is the second note.
3. Greenhouse – Jump off the greenhouse roof and open the half door. Inside there is a pipe with a note on the side.
4. Apples – Go inside the house and look by the fireplace.
5. Molecules – Go around down the hallways and come upon the kitchen. Turn left and enter the bedroom for the fifth note.
6. Flour? – Go through the closed door in the kitchen and turn left until you see a chalkboard.
7. Slide Rule – Go up the stairs and turn around. You’ll see the note by some candles.
8. Numpty in Chief – Turn around and walk past the open door to ignore the cut scene (if you triggered it just wait it out) and then head down around the corner. You’ll see a notebook above the keep hands clear sign.
9. Bas*ment – Go into the lab where James is and wait for the cut scene (if you hadn’t triggered it) and then go around to the table on the other side where you see Faraday disappear.
Stranger in a Strange Land
10. Melting Star – The note is on the table in the main room.
11. Ray Gun – Exit the main room via the left staircase until you reach the bottom. Look to your right in one of the structures; there’s a note next to the bin with a red light. (This is probably where everyone misses the achievement. I originally thought “ray gun” meant picking up the actual ray gun. Turns out there’s a note about it too.
12. Planet X – Once you go through the first set of doors, ride the elevator, and trigger the security system. You’ll go past a double set of laser beams, turn left and it’s on top of the metal box.
13. Thiomotilene – Found on the office desk.
14. Stimulus – Once you pa*s the four laser beams, turn the corner, you’ll come across a note on a metal box.
15. Look Who’s Talking – After exiting the round room with the lasers, you’ll go down an elevator and see a note on the cart in front of you.
16. Bootup – After an elevator ride, turn left towards the control panel.
17. Proud Progress – After walking along some pipes you’ll come across two control panels. The note is on the right table.
18. Striving – After you run past the robots; turn right and go down a dark hallway and you’ll find the last note of this section.
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
19. Alien Glossary – After entering the research door; you come upon a dead robot next to a gondola. The note is next to the robot.
20. Progress – Walk down the stairs and behind the first structure is a metal box with a note on it.
21. Curious – On the opposite side of the table with the curious device.
22. Facility – On the right, blast the exploding barrels, use the curious device, and head toward the control panel.
23. Vigilance – On the dirt path after you exit the gondola.
24. Motilene! – On the floor in the round security room.
25. Concerned – On a metal box by a vent after pa*sing all the laser security puzzles.
26. Room – After the cut scene, turn left, and go through the door. There’s a note on the dirt.
27. Encouragement – Turn back, pa*sed the cut scene area, and go to the right side door and you’ll find a note laying on a rock.
28. Consternation – After making two rights you’ll come across another note laying on a metal box.
29. Inquiry – After the cut scene with Dr. Faraday; go through the doors, and proceed towards the fan. The note is right in front of it.
30. Friendship – After a short ride you’ll jump onto a platform. There’s a note on the metal box across from the door.
31. Executive Committee – After you go through the corridor with the lasers (be sure to disable them) you’ll go down a hallway and come across a dead end. There’s a note on a white barrel next to a vent.
32. Conditioning – After crawling through the vent you’ll come across another white barrel with a note on it.
33. Abashed – After another ride on the lift, jump onto the platform and find the note on another metal box to the right.
34. Regret – Once you disable the three mechanisms torturing the robots; you’ll go through a door located below Dr. Faraday. You’ll come across a stationary robot bowing with a note next to it.
This is all we can share for They Came From Below: Well-Read (with pics) – We Happy Few for today. I hope you enjoy the guide! If you have anything to add to this guide or we forget something please let us know via comment! We check each comment! Don’t forget to check SteamClue.com for MORE!
- All We Happy Few Posts List