Simple things that may not be otherwise apparent to people
Tricky tricky tricky
Tips and Tricks
- Talk to everyone, everyday. Call your mom.
- You can rotate items with scroll wheel
- While your car is flipping hold forward, it seems to help right yourself.
- Buy pruning loppers to make saplings. Trees are limited.
- When making syrup don’t buy cans and such unless you can afford the sealer.
- Keep your jerry can full.
- The potato stand gives away free potatoes.
- Firewood burns a little over an in-game hour
I will continously update this, please feel free to comment anything else small that will help others.
Here we come to an end for the Tips and Tricks – Mon Bazou guide. I hope this guide has helped you with your gameplay. If you have something to add to this guide or believe we forgot some information to add, please let us know via comment! We check each comment manually by approving them!
- All Mon Bazou Posts List