A quick guide to any Tips or Tricks I discover during play.
Read the title.
So. Let's get started.
1. ALWAYS HAVE AIRS–Ts, AIM-9(+)s and other heat-seekers set to head track. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
2. Whenever you do a vertical landing (F45A Phantom, AH94 Dragonfly, AV42C Kestrel or), you should use the TODS/EOTS/TGP. Lower the visor. Now you can see straight past the thingie. It's so nice.
3. DO NOT HAVE RADAR ON for the F-45A It gives you your location via RWR. You can still lock, get targeting data, and all that other stuff.
4. Designed for the AH94. AUTOPILOT DOES NOT ZERO OUT Autopilot decided to do the frontflip several hundred feet above the surface, which almost caused me to crash. Plus, autopilot is very good at climbing.
5. AH-94 – Unless you have a budget constraint, ALWAYS GET AGM145s. They are INFINITELY better than AGM114s. GAU-94 is just plain awful. It's only useful if your goal is to shoot down planes, or other helis.
5.5 Two (or three) Racks of AGM145s, two ((or two) Racks of (s) s) s GBU-39s. BAIL doesn't necessarily mean BAIL-OUT.
6. Always keep your Master Arm on. No matter what. It is very useful if an enemy is detected and you need to shoot fast, especially in a SAM missions in the AH94.
7. Use the targeting pod to track enemy aircrafts. It's super easy, and it's even easier in the F-45A since there's a button EOTS) (that automatically shackles the target to your targeting device. You can also do it on other planes. (It keeps slaved if your close enough. But if your far enough, it won’t detect it.)
I'll keep it going!
Okay, that's it for the day. Don't be discouraged, I'll add more. See you… whenever I see you!
Here we come to an end for the Tips and Tricks – VTOL VR guide. I hope this guide has helped you with your gameplay. If you have something to add to this guide or believe we forgot some information to add, please let us know via comment! We check each comment manually by approving them!
- All VTOL VR Posts List