Just a few things I came across while getting enough money to buy everything in the shop, that might be good to know.
As to how much money you require overall, when getting to 10.000 experience, you also have accumulated enough money to buy out the shop with a decent chunk to spare.
Don’t worry about client requests paying relatively little in the beginning, as you get more experience you get paid more for them.
More complicated designs won’t get more money than a monochrome one-piece, so don’t get any new colours, patterns or cuts for the design section until you have enough money for everything if you want to keep it simple.
However if you already have more colours, they don’t have to match one to one, if the requested colour is a pale lavender you can just make it purple and the client will be satisfied all the same. There are no deductions or bonus for getting everything perfect either.
– 10.000 experience also means enough money for everything in the shop
– client payment increases with experience
– don’t buy anything before getting enough money to keep the requests simple
– designs only have to roughly match the requested colour
– there are no deductions for being off-shade and no bonus for getting everything perfect
This is all we can share for Tips for Making Money – Tailor Tales for today. I hope you enjoy the guide! If you have anything to add to this guide or we forget something please let us know via comment! We check each comment! Don’t forget to check SteamClue.com for MORE!
- All Tailor Tales Posts List
Leave a Reply