Tired of looking for tokens/coins on maps but only finding 3-8 after searching hard? This guide is the one for you. This guide will not only be the first one of its kind, but will also help to clarify how tokens function. After skimming through numerous guides and having discussions with others about upgrades tokens or where they can be found, I came up empty. Let's get to it, without further delay!
If you follow this guide, you will feel like a bandit when you play this Carmageddon event. Which one is it?
This one, of all things!
And this is why I chose not to cover the one-time event:
- It's a pretty large map, but not too difficult to navigate.
- It's packed with tokens to be collected
- They are ridiculously easy and simple to use, even without power-ups
And at the end, you will be blessed by the results graph. THIS :
Let's get to work, shall we?
Preparations & Map Sections
Before you jump into this event and start hunting, I have a few things to clarify. :
- Do not play the event if you do not have 6 or fewer tokens. No tokens or hardly any will spawn in the level. I completed the wrecking event, unlocked, and bought a new upgrade which gave me 7 to 6 tokens. When I began the race section of the tournament, I noticed that there were a lot more tokens spawned.
- It does not appear that playing the event in a fully upgraded car will affect the number of tokens you can spawn in each level. I've seen some people suggesting that you should use un-upgraded cars in order to farm tokens. However I used a fully-upgraded car and had 30+ tokens generate.
- Un-upgraded cars may not be or in your garage. This will affect the number of coins that you can spawn in the level. Only 3-5 cars were fully updated, and the rest were in good condition.
- At least one opponent should still be alive and "driving I.E." They should be crippled to the point that they can't move to stop them hara*sing and driving for tokens. Shredlight or Cleaver are great at this with their weaponized cars. You can also damage your opponent by spamming them with stingers right at the start line.
We're now on the exact same page regarding details. Let's look at how the map will be segmented.
Keep in mind, token spawns may not be legal. Randomized It is possible that the guide you see may not be exactly 1:1. If you do not find a token, it is possible that it is. Not Taken from this guide. Leave a comment below with details about where it was located and what section of the map it was located. I'll update the guide accordingly.
1. Main Route
Tokens (sofar), located along/nearby Main Route Include…
Behind this rock
On this hill
Next to it
Near the trail
You can see some trees along this dirt road
Near the bottom
On the opposite side of the bridge
In the jumps on the bridge
Next to the lodge
On the ramp
Up this hill
Behind this house
This is the incline
Tokens (sofar), located along/nearby Beach include…
Next to this large rock
In between these rocks
Next to this fence thing
This is the bottom of the water
This is the notch just near the starting line
Tokens found so far around/nearby Forests/Observatory include…
In front of The Observatory
This notch is located in a large rock, near the log house
By some trees. (Note how the trail connects).
Between the bridge and the loop
4. Derby Track
Tokens can be found near/around the Derby Track.
Next to Derby Sign
This ramp is just the beginning
Tokens can be found in or near the Town.
There is no way to know, they just spawn randomly. I'm sure there are at the very least two in this region. Please let me find any tokens.
Tokens (sofar), found around/nearby Mansion/s…
This corner is hidden
Next to this Window
By some trees
Along the back
7. Misc. Roads
Tokens can be found on/near the Miscellaneous Roads.
You can find this little notch here
Behind the lighthouse street signage
You were their teacher!
Thank you so much for reading my guide about the tokens in this event. I hope it has made your search for tokens a lot easier by creating this guide.
As I stated before, if there is a token you like, Not If it is present in this guide please leave a comment indicating which section you found it in, and a brief description of its surroundings:
I hope you enjoy the Upgrade Token/Coin Locations for Grinders – Carmageddon: Max Damage guide. This is all for now! If you have something to add to this guide or forget to add some information, please let us know via comment! We check each comment manually!
- All Carmageddon: Max Damage Posts List