A bit of help understanding the work minigames
Floor 1 – Classification
The first minigame gets you $50 for each correct classification and 100 Aut for every 5 processed. For an average of 20 Aut/appeal.
This minigame has 3 parts:
– Determining the type of appeal
– Classifying the Ministry it belongs to
– Assigning office to process
You need to read what the person says and make an educated guess to where it belongs
Determining the type of appeal
Requests. Indicated by a “?” symbol. These usually ask for something or contain a question like “what do I do?” or something of the sort.
Complaints. Indicated by an “!” symbol. Whenever someone wants someone arrested/investigated, but
they don’t give you a specific name, rather they mention a group/section.
Denunciations. Indicated by an “X” symbol. Whenever someone wants someone arrested/investigated, and
they give you a specific name.
Information. Indicated by an “i” symbol. Whenever someone delivers information, a report, a census.
Classifying the Ministry it belongs to
This is harder to do, and sometimes you’ll end up having two Ministries being involved, but here’s a few tips:
Order. Indicated by an eagle. This involves the army, or the police, so if it involves a crime, it’s most
likely for the Order.
Patriotism. Indicated by a flag. This involves the leader and his propaganda.
Labor. Indicated by a hammer. Anything related to work.
Social care. Indicated by a couple of hands. Usually my go to if I don’t find a matching classification,
but basically anything related to school/housing/health.
Culture and sports. Indicated by a trophy. Self descriptive I think.
Science and technology. Indicated by a flask. Self descriptive I think.
Assigning office to process
Look at the current weekday, then find an available office with such weekday and select it. It doesn’t matter which one. If you can’t find an available office for the weekday, select Reject.
Once you finish you’ll be able to see if your answers were correct. Pay attention to this, because if you make a mistake you’ll be shown the correct answer, and you can use it to improve your classifications
Floor 12 – Appeal Processing
This one is actually easier because you are told what to do every step of the way. You’ll get $45 for a fully correct processed form (but less for a partial one), and 200 Aut for every 3rd processed form. Averaging 67 Aut/form, noticeably more than in floor 1.
There are 3 steps, but they all work the same way: figure out which stamp to use.
Processing the appeal
On the left you’ll have conditions depending on the classification of the form, read all of them to figure out which stamp(s) to use. An example: “Approve requests from the Ministry of Order”. So if the appeal is a request “?”, and it’s directed to the Ministry of Order, the stamp to use is “Approve“.
Simple, right? Well yes, but it doesn’t end there, there are also conditions of the type “Reject requests from any Ministry”. So if the appeal is a request “?”, the stamp to use is “Reject” regardless of the Ministry.
There are also conditions of the type “Check appeals from any Ministry”. So if the appeal is directed to the Ministry of Order, the stamp to use is “Check” regardless of the type.
A few more things:
– There can be 2 conditions that apply, in which case you have to use both stamps, otherwise you’ll get a partially correct form
– Your appeal can match no conditions, in which case, any stamp you use will be correct.
– Once you chose the stamp, press Check to see the result. If the stamp is correct it’ll have a green check, otherwise a red X
– If you were wrong or missed a second condition, the correct stamp will be shown.
– Once you’ve seen your result press Next to process the next part.
The next steps: processing the person and the form, follow the same pattern, just with different conditions and stamps
Floor 25 – Clone creation
You’ll get around $90 per clone, depending on how well you did. And 250 Aut every 10 clones, averaginga lousy 25 Aut/clone. This game take too much time an thinking.
At least in my game, it was bugged: I never had to press Buy, so I could work forever, never losing time.
– First, select the type of clone you want to create. Each one has different objetives.
On the left you’ll be shown the objective parameters for the type. Now you’ll have to select up to 5 modifiers from the right to try to match the objectives
– Start by selecting one that modifies at least 4 and gets you closer to the objective
– Once a parameter is met, it’ll turn green, if it is within a 5 point difference it’ll turn yellow
– Remember that some modifiers reduce parameters, so look for those and when you find them, see if other modifiers surpass the objective but can be balanced for the reducer. Ex: your objective strength is 10 and you find a “strength -10”, that means a modifier of “strength 20” can be combined with it.
– Don’t expect to fully match the parameters, just try to get as many green/yellow as possible
– The better the match, the more lights will light up on the clone’s head device. A yellow gets you one light, a green gets you two. A white gets you nothing, no matter how far it is from the objective
– Once you get at least 3 lights, you can press “Apply”, but try and get more to increase your pay. You only get $30 for 3 lights, but get $100 for 8
Here we come to an end for the Work Basic Guide – Beholder 2 guide. I hope this guide has helped you with your gameplay. If you have something to add to this guide or believe we forgot some information to add, please let us know via comment! We check each comment manually by approving them!
- All Beholder 2 Posts List