Many people asked the same question repeatedly in the game forum.
A guide for sect management has not been created yet.
This is why I wrote it to help those in need.
– Play as an Elder Dragon.
– Main combat arts: Spear.
– Special rewrite destiny: Following Bug.
– Build up almost as fast as you can from zero.
– Starting resources: Spear + your highest combat art.
– Difficult initially, but easy to master later.
– If you don't have an Elder Dragon Asura destiny, you can still pick "Following Bug IV", but your Bug has no special skill or ability.
– Elder dragon aura destiny allowed you to choose the Bug with a 100% chance. 4 realms, 4 upgrades your Bug. You must reach the final realm (Chi You) to upgrade to the 5th.
Question: Does it make sense to upgrade her Destiny to the maximum?
The answer is: It's worth it. You won't regret the 5 Rewrite Destinies you spent for her.
There are 2 Types members in the Sect: Visible Disciples (and Invisible Disciples).
Visible Disciples are all Cultivators, NPCs of your Sect (Grand Elders, Elders, and all Disciples. You could easily see them, you know their identities(male and female), talk with them , spar them
– Invisible disciples: Backup Disciples. Because you can't see them, and aren't even sure who they really are,
Visible Sect Members receive money from your Sect every month, but they don't work very hard for your Sect. They could also die and leave at any time. They play an important role in your Sect. They work hard to support your Sect. They live and perish every month. They are your manpower.
Go to Mission Hall > Assign Mission.
Recruitment: Your Sect workforce. If this is too low, it means you don't have enough.
Patrol sect stability, you don’t need it if your Sect has an older branch. Or you don’t want any more people to join your Sect branch.
– External Affair Sect Prestige – The higher the Sect Library's rarity and skill book, the better
– Construction – Materials and breakthrough material, elixirs. You don't need to grind endlessly. Set it high.
– Treasure Department Sect income is used to pay all Sect member's wages each month (. This includes backup members). Over time, you will have enough Sect Spirit Stone to do another thing (Sect Relocation, Sect War ,…)
Here's my setup. Once you have the setup I've shown you.
You're free from worry and you don’t need to worry again.
Turn off Autoa*sign
– Go To Council Hall>Member>Dispatch
Requirement for Sect Leader:
– Go To Council Hall Sect Relocation
– Your Sect must possess enough Sect spirit stones, but not your spirit rocks), to build a Flying Canoe. Take the flag. Then, go to your next legion. Choose a spot you like.
MuXian can be described as the dead end. You don't need to relocate your Sect. Updated () game
Chi You– Relocate Sect to the final Destination
Requirement Do not To join any Sect of Chi You, you must remain at your Sect.
– After reaching Chi You, continue following the story (main quest until Miss Luoying informs you about Sect Relocation.
– You start your Sect from Zero again.
– The final move will randomly place your Sect position in Chi You. You cannot decide where you want to live.
– Begin with the first Realm Yong Ning. Before moving on to the next Realm, it is recommended to conquest at minimum 1 Sect. Otherwise, you'll be more difficult in the next game.
– After capturing a Sect you can take all resources from your enemies. All those resources will become yours and can be used to build the next Realm.
– All resources will be counted as the first battle. Make the right decision on which Sect to attack.
Here we come to an end for the Yu Long Mountain Hamlet – 鬼谷八荒 Tale of Immortal guide. I hope this guide has helped you with your gameplay. If you have something to add to this guide or believe we forgot some information to add, please let us know via comment! We check each comment manually by approving them!
- All 鬼谷八荒 Tale of Immortal Posts List